The online racing simulator
Is it me or do i see Vettel being killed by liuzzi yet agian..
Vettel will be slower, but it's a pig of car in comparison to the faster ones, so it's not surprising. Liuzzi is used to it's errant handling.
Quote from tristancliffe :Vettel will be slower, but it's a pig of car in comparison to the faster ones, so it's not surprising. Liuzzi is used to it's errant handling.

This year its slowed way down, last year it was allmost on par with Red bull..
Quote from thisnameistaken :Raikkonen and Alonso are on the heavier fuel loads, they'll have a good chance of taking the win tomorrow. I still think Raikkonen will have it.

I think Hamilton and Alonso have the same amount of fuel as always.
Alonso got it wrong using hard tyres on the last attempt. I think Kimi made a mistake or something...

Only Massa and Hamilton were regular on the "who's the faster driver under stupid constraints' known as Q3
Oh, did anyone catch what Massa said while Hamilton was being interviewed in the press conference? He made some smart remark but his mic was turned off.
It's a pity there's no more any event other than F1 in istanbul park.I remember we've been to WTCC, DTM, GT and MotoGP series but there's no more of them planned in the near future. There are many reasons for that but the main reason is there's not enough interest to keep'em coming here.Formula1 might even be in danger if the attendance numbers keep going down.It was 180k ppl in the first year and 130k in the second. Mr.Bernie should find some interesting ideas to keep the track running since he's bought the rights and things...

And by the way the track is completely closed to any local events or training sessions for pro drivers-riders (like supersport world champ Turkish guy had to learn the track from his Italian team mate, as he said in an interview..)due to bernie-rules. Turkish Motorcycle Federation sued against the agreement of the track rights being given to bernie.
Yeah, that sucks. By all accounts it's a great track to drive, so they should definietly get some more racing series running there. Especially now Turkey is due to become a part of Europe, and us Euro's have a lot of motorracing.
#33 - Gunn
Quote from thisnameistaken :Oh, did anyone catch what Massa said while Hamilton was being interviewed in the press conference? He made some smart remark but his mic was turned off.

I didn't get to see that part, but Massa and Hamilton are very good friends, so I doubt he said anything vindictive.
What's the weather forecast like for tomorrow over in the Ardennes?
what's "Ardennes"?

edit: wow air temp is 36 and track is 38 i hope mclarens won't melt.
Quote from ZORER :what's "Ardennes"?

A forest near Belgium and France, not normally associated with Turkey, except in the international cosmopolitan melting pot of the internet.
Ardennes are around Belgium and France...a bit off from Turkey I think.

Watched the quali now, was partly spoiled my dad last night, saying there was a Ferrari in front row. Guessed the top 4 from that actually. So wasn't that exciting...seems hard to avoid spoilers in my family, last recorded qualifying was spoiled by my mother during the last tire changes. GRRR!

But once again I have to say I hate the Q3. Remove the stupid fuel burning and let them see who is the fastest for real! The Q2 was good to watch, very tight, but it's impossible to tell who was good in Q3 because the dam fuel. But I have to put my money on Räikkönen, he has the cleaner line in the start and has said that it really matter in Turkey.
oh very good, idiot bmw's did their job again.
#39 - DeKo
#41 - Gunn
Quote from ZORER :what's "Ardennes"?

edit: wow air temp is 36 and track is 38 i hope mclarens won't melt.

It was 50 yesterday and 40 the day before. Should be ok.
Quote from DeKo :what? 0.o

Quote from srdsprinter :lol... my thoughts exactly (?).

lol
i meant they blocked one of the mclarens again in the opening stint...Easy, get small amount of fuel, do a good start, block mclarens, let ferraris .... o holy shit hamilton lost his front right now...DAMMIT
Alonso has been chucking tacks out of his cockpit again 2nd time this season Lewis has had that happen to him, at least this time it was less painful.
lol yeah. he might be able to catch that BMW though.
I love Alonso trying to block Hamilton in the pits again!
McLaren's a bunch of goons for not replacing that front wing on LH...

CP: agreed... yawn.
They just needed to stick with an onboard camera with Button, he has been the only guy passing on track. I say get rid of pitstops, they ruin the race. While they are at it they can get rid of those stupid brake cover things, F1 cars shouldn't have hubcaps.
Ferrari FTW... McLaren had a nice recovery.... onwards to Monza, hopefully a decent race for once

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG