The online racing simulator
G25
(9 posts, started )
G25
Hey everyone...as i'm 14, nearly 15, i can't afford a G25 yet, so i was wondering, how much do you think it will be in 5 years, when i am at university, and have a student loan i can spend

Also...do you think there will be a new, even BETTER wheel out then?

Thanks
Harjun
Well I can only go on the DFP, when that was new it was £100 and dropped to around ~£60. Rough estimation when the G25 was new it was ~£160 so possibly as low as £100 but I expect more around £120 but no one can say.
As for a new wheel, who knows. The g25 IMO has a few minor faults but nothing major and nothing missing as it has clutch, h shifter etc. Saying this though it wouldn't be good business for there not to be a 'new and better' wheel at sometime int he future.

Go outside or something. Seriously.
#4 - Jakg
Weren't you 13 like 3 weeks ago?

You shouldn't need to get a loan to get a G25, just a job...

And i don't think they'll drop much - from what i've seen the G25 is a "limited edition", however when sales start to dry up they will release a "standard one" which (from rumours so far) will lack leather. This probably won't come in at under £110 though.

And there are better wheels out now, just not in that price range. I've heard rumours of a set of FFB Logitech Pedals, but i can't say i've seen any more info about them since then. I would like to see how the SideWinder stuff shapes up though - they made fairly decent wheels "back in the day"
#5 - amp88
I think it would be cruel to say that with questions like that you probably wouldn't even get into uni, so I'm not going to say that.
Quote from Greboth :Well I can only go on the DFP, when that was new it was £100 and dropped to around ~£60. Rough estimation when the G25 was new it was ~£160 so possibly as low as £100 but I expect more around £120 but no one can say.
As for a new wheel, who knows. The g25 IMO has a few minor faults but nothing major and nothing missing as it has clutch, h shifter etc. Saying this though it wouldn't be good business for there not to be a 'new and better' wheel at sometime int he future.

Thanks!

Quote from Jakg :
You shouldn't need to get a loan to get a G25, just a job...

And i don't think they'll drop much - from what i've seen the G25 is a "limited edition", however when sales start to dry up they will release a "standard one" which (from rumours so far) will lack leather. This probably won't come in at under £110 though.

And there are better wheels out now, just not in that price range. I've heard rumours of a set of FFB Logitech Pedals, but i can't say i've seen any more info about them since then. I would like to see how the SideWinder stuff shapes up though - they made fairly decent wheels "back in the day"

Ok...thank you aswell!

I just worked out how to do multi quote button!
University? You're going to have to buck up your ideas (or hope that Uni's lower their entry standards, which isn't unlikely) for that!
on ebay you see some good 2nd hand DFP's for sale... give that a try
Quote from StableX :on ebay you see some good 2nd hand DFP's for sale... give that a try

thanks man, ill check it out now!

G25
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG