The online racing simulator
Hi ya All
(15 posts, started )
Hi ya All
hey,

it's been a long time now that i was kinda "forced" to quit hanging out in LFS since i had to move somewhere else and a lotta things gt changed in my life .
it's been 8 month now without LFS, and i could tell ya it's hard to miss this wonderfull sim almost everyday for 8 month and god knows how i love it since day one from the very first demo back then.

anyhow, redemption is coming now i ordered a new PC and a new wheel. i should get them by the end of this week. i been reading hanging out on the forum these 2 or 3 last days to know about how to set up the wheel for instence and see what's been goin on lately here.so here i am , back to THE sim,

i just got a question question if you dont mind, it's the axis sensitivity on the G25 profil. what values you guys put in there concerning the throttle, brake and cluth as well as the wheel ? what would be the most realistic ones in your opinions ? especially for the wheel ?? i guess 50% is linear but im not really sure about it.

many thx and cheers to ya all ,
i love your avatar i wish the real thing was here
I haven't changed anything pedal wise, but I change the wheel sensitivity when I go from the xrt to the fox. 720 for xrt and 300 for fox. Suits me nicely, but in the end (hi illegal o/) it's up to personal preference
Hah, haven't seen that avatar in a while. Welcome back.

Haven't had the need to change any pedal setting here either.
thx for your welcomes..

maybe yo've missunderstood me, i was refering to the wheel axis sensitivity which is in the G25 profiler..it goes from 0% to 100%.. i was just wonderinf what value would allow a linear motion..
#6 - bbman
Don't know what you mean by that, but those are my settings for LfS:
Attached images
settings.jpg
#7 - TiJay
Shouldn't spring and damper be 0%? Also, I think centering spring should be ON but at 0%.
Attached images
My Settings.jpg
Quote from The General Lee :

Weird settings.

How have you got the individual game settings option? Never seen that before. Is that part of the profiler? Would save me having to change the spring setting back to 100% for RBR.
My in game settings?
Quote from TiJay :Also, I think centering spring should be ON but at 0%.

So that oscillation starts again? No thanks... I like it subtle, I don't need a sledgehammer-force to remind me I've just turned the wheel...
I remember the avatar
Quote from Bob Smith :Weird settings.

How have you got the individual game settings option? Never seen that before. Is that part of the profiler? Would save me having to change the spring setting back to 100% for RBR.

Its under the edit menu very bottom option...
Welcome back! I was wondering were that avatar went!
Quote from TiJay :Shouldn't spring and damper be 0%? Also, I
think centering spring should be ON but at 0%.

I have it like that way too..

And I have to say.. it doesn't feel bad or something...

I will try the other settings posted here too.

Hi ya All
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG