The online racing simulator
What racing game is this?
(33 posts, started )
I want rain in LFS sooo bad
That first shot seems to be F106 on PS2.

CE's graphics ain't great either in screenshots, even if they are covered in shiny effects to compensate.
#28 - aoun
graphic wise. all i can say peoples, go over a grandstand shaddow in a mclaren or a ferrari at monaco in sunset on f1 ps3 and youll be f'ing amazed!!!
Actually, looking at the HUD more, its not championship edition
Quote from (-Mark-) :Actually, looking at the HUD more, its not championship edition

Quote from Leprekaun :That is F106. If you look at the helmet there, you'll notice that the top of it is Raikkonen's old Mclaren helmet. I also recognise the HUD.

:rolleyes:
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I want rain in LFS sooo bad

Funny you should say that, because I've had a good laugh seeing people struggle with and complain about the wind in LFS, even if it's just a light wind. I can just imagine the complaining when we have rain, or even rain and wind.
Quote from Forbin :Funny you should say that, because I've had a good laugh seeing people struggle with and complain about the wind in LFS, even if it's just a light wind. I can just imagine the complaining when we have rain, or even rain and wind.

I think it will be a really good improvement, as long as we have wets, TBH ive never noticed wind at all ive turned it on and turned it off and cant tell the difference.

youll ge loads of people that are faster in the wet than really fast drivers in the dry, and will give you car control

Roll on S3 and fingers crossed we get it.
#33 - DeKo
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I think it will be a really good improvement, as long as we have wets, TBH ive never noticed wind at all ive turned it on and turned it off and cant tell the difference.

youll ge loads of people that are faster in the wet than really fast drivers in the dry, and will give you car control

Roll on S3 and fingers crossed we get it.

Try the FOX on no wind then on high wind. It makes a massive difference.

What racing game is this?
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG