Help Please.
(8 posts, started )
Help Please.
Hello, I was wondering if someone could make me a simple insim just that will record your lap times etc...so that !top will show them and !near will show times near you and !track will tell you what track it is, !records will show you the records of each track, of what car you are driving.

If anyone would do this could they please PM me then i could give then a wee bit more detail like the welcome message etc..

THanks
John
Unfortunately not sure how to do this, but the Redline Racing Servers operate an InSim app that works exactly how you described. Perhaps it is worth contacting one of their admins?

(BTW, being from Mull, are you a fan of the band 'Mull Historical Society? I very rarely come across a fellow fan.. )
#3 - Jakg
iirc the guys at Redline use LFS Lapper.
Quote from Origamiboy :Unfortunately not sure how to do this, but the Redline Racing Servers operate an InSim app that works exactly how you described. Perhaps it is worth contacting one of their admins?

(BTW, being from Mull, are you a fan of the band 'Mull Historical Society? I very rarely come across a fellow fan.. )

Hey...ok i will have a look thanks

and well i have heard of them obviously and i dont mind them but im not a big fan sorry .

Ok yea thanks JK
Got it!

Thanks All
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :Hello, I was wondering if someone could make me a simple insim

OMG! It is an insim program, not "an insim"!!!!! When you want someone to code a program in VB.net, do you say "Someone make me a .NET", or "someone make me a simple C++ that says Hello world". And when you want an XRT setup in LFS, do you go around asking if someone can make you "a simple XRT"?
You bumped a 1+ week old thread to rant about that?
Bob, I want you to be honest.

Have you came to expect anything else from W4H?

Help Please.
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG