The online racing simulator
Quote from BenjiMC :
Anyway, Colour codes aren't really needed on the cars since when your close enough you will be able to see the GT1 or GT2 tag before each drivers names. In my experience i've always been able to read my opponents names so i see no reason why there should be any problems with coloured tags before each drivers name representing their class.

What he said.
Coloured tags in front of the driver names is more then enough imo.
...except that, as noted, many drivers don't drive with name tags on, for several reasons.
Guys, we will likely have both solutions to this color 'problem' implemented, to accompany those who race with tags on or off. Even if you don't feel you need it, and trust other driver's instincts to be alert and safe while on the track, we still think it will help overall.

It will certainly be a requirement that we have some form of color code in the nickname for every driver. It helps the admins most of all, and also will be better to organize stats for results, etc.

Like MoE did for the last 2 seasons, teams used just a simple sunstrip banner to place onto their skins, along with some race logos I made. The sunstrip was required, though loosely moderated on the skins, but the race logo wasn't. This season we intend to have new sunstrips for the cars and some other bits to help identify the two classes, and it will be a requirement teams have the skin ready. It is a MUST that we do this for obvious reasons.... For identification, spectators (streams), and just added safety with all the drivers -- so they know what class a car is in.

I know PaulC2k brought up a point that any kind of color label placed on the skin will be hard to see if that team's main color theme matches the class color. This has been thought through already, and we will try and make something that fits all the skins so there are no visibility issues. As a last resort, we may ask the team to modify the skin slightly in the small area alloted for the color label, so you can see it better. The thin stripe designs may not be very visible from a far, so a solid color will still be used. With a two-tone border of black and white I am thinking.

Anyways, there will be a pack supplied soon of all these essentials once we get testing out of the way, and before the first race begins (give or take 2 weeks before when applications are approved so teams can prepare).

As an added hint of what else you will be able to add to your skin, I will be making a number plaque that you can place on your car. The template will have default locations on the car that you 'can' use, but you can always move the number plaque around to suit your skin's design. It isn't required to use this piece, because us admins agreed that some team's skins use their own number style somewhere on the skin. Though if your team wants to fit the theme of MoE, it is recommended you use the number plaque. All of the race logos should be finished well before the race events too. Just sit tight
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :instead of RTFM... RTFT

LOLZZZZ.... Strange how i missed that...

See ya on the track then...
Question:

When will we know exactly, what the % restriction for each car is?

and also

When will we know exactly what identification each car needs, may it be a pink GT1/2 sign or whatever?

Thanks
Actually, would anyone like to volunteer to host one,. at the same time as the last one?

i have 2 new sets of specs, oen based on the old numbers modified according the the balance session, and a new higher horsepower spec
CoRe could probably host it again, I'm just not sure when.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG