The online racing simulator
How Much Would It Cost To Drive Your LFS Distance At A Kart Track?
No, i wouldn't but i think its interesting, once one person has figured theirs out, the point of someone else doing it becomes invalid.
16,265 miles
£45 for an hour at local karting track, Can get about 1.7 laps per minute in at lap record pace, track is just over half a mile.
Total cost to Kart my distance: £14351.47
Total spent on LFS: £54
Saving: £14297.47
Cheap eh?
I have to think about this. I think there are some 18+ games available where you can have sex with girls. Buying such a game must be cheaper then having a girlfriend/wife.
#5 - ajp71
Cost for an hour at my kart track: £30 (have to talk nicely)
Average speed: 18mph/28km/h

LFS distance: 32296 miles/51975 km

Time: 1856 hours

Karting cost: £55687
LFS cost: £89

Saving: £55598

Alternatively my fuel saving:

Average cost of super unleaded 102.9p/litre
Fuel used in LFS: 20723 litres
Fuel cost: £21323

Saving: £21234
Quote from Crazy Harry :I have to think about this. I think there are some 18+ games available where you can have sex with girls.

But having sex with a mouse is no fun. There would need to be... erm... a different kind of controller for that to be worth it. USB Fleshlight?
2 much information
Quote from wheel4hummer :But having sex with a mouse is no fun. There would need to be... erm... a different kind of controller for that to be worth it. USB Fleshlight?

USB - Revolutionising the way we do things
Quote from VTiRoj :USB - Revolutionising the way we do things

I mean, it wouldn't be that difficult. Just would need an accelerometer and a few pressure sensors. There could be a more expensive version that includes force feedback!

EDIT: I did a quick search on google, and it already exists!
Quote from Christofire :Daytona Karting near me.

That's the one at Traffod Park right? Is it any good? I've been meaning to go for years but never got round to it.
#11 - JTbo
Quote from Crazy Harry :I have to think about this. I think there are some 18+ games available where you can have sex with girls. Buying such a game must be cheaper then having a girlfriend/wife.

Of course it is, having sex with pay girl is going to be cheaper than having gf/wife and a LOT so imagine how it is with some game
What is not cheaper than having a gf/wife?
#13 - JTbo
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :What is not cheaper than having a gf/wife?

Using F1 car as a daily ride, however if you could afford to do that, then gf/wife is probably still going to cost even more so I guess that is ultimate expense one could get
Quote from ajp71 :Cost for an hour at my kart track: £30 (have to talk nicely)
Average speed: 18mph/28km/h

LFS distance: 32296 miles/51975 km

Time: 1856 hours

Karting cost: £55687

Saving: £55598

Alternatively my fuel saving:

Average cost of super unleaded 102.9p/litre
Fuel used in LFS: 20723 litres
Fuel cost: £21323

Saving: £21234

Hehe Here's mine

LFS Distance: 48,388m

Time spent on a kart track: 2688h

Total cost: £80,646

Fuel used in LFS: 21923 ltr.

Fuel Cost: £22558.77

LFS cost: £47

Total savings: £103,157.67

This isn't including tires, and general maintenance. Which IMO would probably add at least another 20k.

Quote from JTbo :Using F1 car as a daily ride, however if you could afford to do that, then gf/wife is probably still going to cost even more so I guess that is ultimate expense one could get

I am pretty sure this would be cheaper too. Wifes and GF's are EXPENSIVE! I can't put any parts on my car anymore =(
Quote from JTbo :Using F1 car as a daily ride, however if you could afford to do that, then gf/wife is probably still going to cost even more so I guess that is ultimate expense one could get

I still say a woman at a shopping spree/date/beside you and your wallet will be 10 times more expensive than that.

Quote from Viper93 :
I am pretty sure this would be cheaper too. Wifes and GF's are EXPENSIVE! I can't put any parts on my car anymore =(

I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere above, but I am just too lazy to check for it, how do you calculate fuel costs? And that sucks heh
Distance = 41158 Km. Local karting track is roughly 400m long. Track record is around 30 seconds, heats are 12 minutes long, so I can do 24 laps per heat. 24x400=9600m per heat, or 9.6km. 41158/9.6=4287.29167 heats of €13 each. Total price : €55734.7917 :faint:
-
(Christofire) DELETED by Christofire
Quote from Christofire :well maintained karts

Yeah that's the big thing with hire karting, they need to be reliable and equally fast, all going slowly is better than a few quick karts. I had a really bad spell, 3 karts packed up, one ran out of fuel and I broke one + a mate had a wheel fall off his in the same 30 minute session once. My kart centre has improved since then and they had them all refurbished recently, makes such a difference
Quote from hrtburnout :Distance = 41158 Km. Local karting track is roughly 400m long. Track record is around 30 seconds, heats are 12 minutes long, so I can do 24 laps per heat. 24x400=9600m per heat, or 9.6km. 41158/9.6=4287.29167 heats of €13 each. Total price : €55734.7917 :faint:

Heh, I'd say mine was a similar price, around €3000 more I'd guess
Travelled distance:146703 Ml /236089 Km

Count it yourself
-
(Christofire) DELETED by Christofire

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG