The online racing simulator
Driver flew away
(33 posts, started )
Driver flew away
I was driving around the kv oval at the FM oval junkie's in the BF1 server when i was bumped out of the corner(sigh)

I and sudenly my driver slef away at amazing speed to fast to even make a screenshot of my driver in mid air it was realy super weird and funny.
It happened twice now at high speed crash how come
#2 - Jakg
Got a replay?
Quote from Jakg :Got a replay?

Whel if it happends again shure it wil happend already 4 times but how doi i get a ralay in ameage if i record it??
#4 - 128MB
i'd love to see that
Nive avatar!

Haruru-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-ri!
Quote from 128MB :i'd love to see that

sry but you won't see it, because you are a demo racer and you have no option to watch the replay. KY Oval and the BF1 are S2 Content
wth demo user's can watch replay's ?
Quote from LFS Drifter :yeah, just Not S2 replays, wow, anyway. are you saying the driver like poofed ? just dissapeared ? try to do it again and save the replay, and slow the time down and take a screen sounds intresting

Il try and yeah that basicly what happend but without a ppof and you can just se it flying (goes verry insanly fast)
Quote from TFalke55 :sry but you won't see it, because you are a demo racer and you have no option to watch the replay. KY Oval and the BF1 are S2 Content

ehm...i havent checked my eyes in some time...but...he's s2 licensed
Quote from squidhead :ehm...i havent checked my eyes in some time...but...he's s2 licensed

oh... I have to check my eyes I think... sorry @ 128MB...
I don't know why i saw a demo licenced under your name

sry sry sry
#11 - Jakg
Quote from TFalke55 :oh... I have to check my eyes I think... sorry @ 128MB...
I don't know why i saw a demo licenced under your name

sry sry sry

You did - he became licensed AFTER you posted...
So Chrisuu can you provide the screenie for it? I think even in slow motion he won't be able to take it...
Quote from hiroshima guy :So Chrisuu can you provide the screenie for it? I think even in slow motion he won't be able to take it...

Il try caus its even to fast for slowmo it goes at the speed of saturn v rocket
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Il try caus its even to fast for slowmo it goes at the speed of saturn v rocket

Stop bullshitting.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Stop bullshitting.

It is possible. Try reading Einstien's theory of relitivity to the forces of a glitchy physics engine and you get driver's flying out of their cars at Mach 5.
Saturn V rocket is much faster LoL It's called Law of Relativity. By Einstein of course... He's the one and only.
Quote from hiroshima guy :Saturn V rocket is much faster LoL It's called Law of Relativity. By Einstein of course... He's the one and only.

Hes right you that thing goes to mach 7 and higher
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Hes right you that thing goes to mach 7 and higher

25000 mph, about 40000kph... that is about mach 32 (watched sonmething in television)

EDIT: NASA Mach Calculator corrected me... Mach 29.219... but i doubt the rocket reached the speed in 76km high...
SO you can post the screenie or try to make a video and post it on Youtube? Stop talking about Law of Relativity and Einstein Head LoL...:sleep1:
i like that smiley hiroshima guy
This one? >>> :sleep1::sleep1::sleep1::sleep1::sleep1::sleep1:
That is a known bug on KY. We did have that during a DTM Race some months ago were one driver got kicked into the air on a straight.
I think there is somewhere a replay of it.
Quote from tomylee :That is a known bug on KY. We did have that during a DTM Race some months ago were one driver got kicked into the air on a straight.
I think there is somewhere a replay of it.

Whel il keep tryng to have the bug again caus i never replayd it so im trying to get it again so ist race whos firts haha
Too bad I'm not a S2 or else I could watch the replay... Otherwise anyone with the replay can you kindly record it and put it on YouTube as a normal video file. Use GameCam possibly...

Btw, this is my 230th post:woohoo:

Driver flew away
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG