The online racing simulator
The UF1 is too "powerful"
(31 posts, started )
lol cant tercels get some VERY fast engine swapped without alotof work though >.<
Not really, Tercels have very small engine bays. You can't even fit a turbo in there with the original engine!
#28 - Woz
My Mini (No gone ) was a 77 Clubman with a 1.1L lump. As has been said, an unmodified Mini has far more "go" in it than many would ever expect.

I was at lights once with a WRX beside me full of Boy racers. The road the other side of the lights narrowed to single lane. The last thing he expected was a Mini to race him off the lights. When they went green I went for it. By the time he realised what was going on, had managed to spool up to get any power it was single lane. I heard the engine thrashing and the turbo chatter as he tried to get past but it was too late. He had a car full of mates laughing because a Mini had dumped over him

Also because there is zero electonics and assists between you and the engine the car responds far quicker and more directly to ALL inputs than any other car I have driven.

Quickly come off the loud pedal in most cars and the car will start a gradual slowdown without too much control over the weight transfer. Do the same in a Mini and you slam the weight forward.

Even my BWM Cooper didn't give the same control over weight transfer as my Clubman.
#29 - wark
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Not really, Tercels have very small engine bays. You can't even fit a turbo in there with the original engine!

Fast engine...

he must have meant an engine with a high redline. Bike engine?
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :My friend had a 1991 Toyota Tercel which was so slow that it seemd to be on par with the UF1.

one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen
The Classic Minis use a Rubber Cone spring and a damper, but there is also the Hydrolastic suspension which is a simpler variation of the Citroen DS's hydropneumatic suspension.

The UF1 is too "powerful"
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG