The online racing simulator
Logitech G25 Wheel Help!!
(12 posts, started )
Hi, I bought the G25 today. But I cant seem to get the Force Feedback and Vibration working can somone help me?

My forcefeed back is on in lfs.

Can somone give me intrusions to solve this prob??

Tyvm,
Jason.
No, I diddent restart lol. and I installed the 2 CD's that came with it.

Ill try restarting my comp now
Have you plugged the power cable into the wheel? Its amazing how often people forget this little detail...
It is, I restarted the comp.

The stearing wheel moves when I crash.

But theres no vibration...
#5 - Zeno
Got nearly the same Problem... but in my case the vibration ist minimal!
WIN XP is installing the wheel but the Logitech Software is not able to find a connected wheel to the computer!? What to do next???
#6 - 128MB
Those r all weird probs

@ Zeno: try a different USB port!
Quote from GodOfDrift :It is, I restarted the comp.

The stearing wheel moves when I crash.

But theres no vibration...

How do you mean moves when you crash but there's no vibration. The g25 has ffb motors which if you increase the strength of (in control panel and in lfs) the wheel becomes difficult to turn. The amount off ffb generated is from lfs calculating forces from the front wheels.

The only tracks i know of where the wheel vibrates to an extent is south city and some fern bay tracks.
Oh so I guess its normal

ty for help everyone
hi press . to increse it and , to decrease it
#10 - Zeno
Quote from LFSn00b :install the drivers...

...of course i did so (5.0 driver)! ...but the **** Logi soft does not find any wheel! Win XP is finding it and its operating fine in LFS.

it's a bit buggy i guess. i had that same problem many times before and the only thing to do is completely remove the drivers, reboot, install, reboot again. connect the wheel only when it asks you to, not before.
#12 - Davo

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG