The online racing simulator
DORACING Season 1
(10 posts, started )
DORACING Season 1
Yes, I'm a crap driver. Yes, I'm annoying. Yes, I may wreck when I don't mean it. But I'm not here for that. I'm setting up a league, And if I manage to get a server, this is going to happen. Anyway, DORACING is a league where both Racers and Drifters unite to create an unthinkable. I have managed to create some rules, and I am looking for Admins and 4 Safety Cars to help me with this. Regarding Round 5, The first decent Skid Pad layout submitted to me will have their layout on your telly, as these races will be broadcast on Youtube. Rules are attached, If you can improve these, then I'm not going to stop you.
Attached files
DORACING Season 1 Rules.doc - 27 KB - 174 views
#2 - Jakg
Firstly, why will the "Clerk Of The Course" press F9 and bring up their tyre temps...?

Surely if the drivers travel 10 KPH under the safety car they'll all just be left behind...? If the safety car cruises at between 40-50 MPH (usual Safety Car speed in the STCC) the cars can just cruise behind it...?

I can't think of ANYONE who's admined 5 DIFFERNT leagues (look at Becky - she doesn't qualify if we use her as an example), either.

Just to be pedantic, although LFSForum.com works, it just redirects to the "proper" forum adress of LFSForum.net

I still don't get what the point is in a "drift league", or how on EARTH your going to get past someone a lap down (Drifting is slower, and they'll probably need to pit for tyres) when they're sideways with smoke pouring from their tyres.
uhhm...
Quote from Dalek0220 :Rules are attached, If you can improve these, then I'm not going to stop you.

Ever read posts?
#4 - Jakg
Yes, thus why after READING the rules i commented upon them - i pointed out stuff, and you've just made a smart ass sarcastic comment back at them.

M'eh, at least i can say i tried
jak you forum whore dont wast you energy
#6 - Jakg
Quote from james12s :jak you forum whore dont wast you energy

How DARE you call me a forum whore!

Just because i typed this response one MINUTE after you posted, and am only slowed down by the "60 Seconds Between Posts" limit
who cares if he forum whores, at least he makes very useful posts that help many peope
Not sure where to sign up, but i would like to help, i will admin , host a 47 slot server for you, or be 1 of the 4 (bit too many? only one needed) safety cars...

Thanks!
Quote from harjun :Not sure where to sign up, but i would like to help, i will admin , host a 47 slot server for you, or be 1 of the 4 (bit too many? only one needed) safety cars...

Thanks!

Safety Car Rules...
Quote : Specific Rules under SC (Safety Car)
As applies in real motorsports, Racers may have contact and be out of the race. In this time for Drifters, they must slow down and position themselves behind Car SC2. (Safety Car Two)

Quote : Under Safety Car conditions, Racers must go in two lines depending on their position. E.g. 1st ,3rd and 5th go in line one, while 2nd,4th and 6th go in line two. They stay behind SC1 (Safety Car One)

And Sign Up...
Quote : Admin Sign Up.
LFSW Name:
Why do you want to be an admin:
Leagues you’ve been admining before:
Safety Car Sign Up
LFSW Name:
Safety Car No. 1/2/3/4

There are four because if one or two is missing then the event is ruined.

DORACING Season 1
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG