The online racing simulator
XFG M.Schumacher Edition
(19 posts, started )
XFG M.Schumacher Edition
Hi guys, this is a tribute to the great and majestic Michael Schumacher :bowdown:
I would like to know your opinions and what would you add or remove from the skin before I consider it as finished.
Attached images
MSCH1.jpg
MSCH2.jpg
MSCH3.jpg
MSCH4.jpg
MSCH5.jpg
MSCH6.jpg
MSCH7.jpg
Nice skin. Is it me, or did you use MsPaint? It seems like there's a lot of 'pixelbleeding'.
/me wonders what Shumacher does when hes not driving...
#4 - Jakg
Quote from Dalek0220 :/me wonders what Shumacher does when hes not driving...

Schumacher is now running a ranch with his wife atm iirc, and is working with Ferrari in a Management sense
How do i miss that c.
Quote from hrtburnout :Nice skin. Is it me, or did you use MsPaint? It seems like there's a lot of 'pixelbleeding'.

No, this is because I saved the pics with not too much quality (80% in Irfanview), but ingame it looks too much better, skin is at 2048x2048
Here is an update of the back of the car and a better quality screen
Attached images
MSCH1.jpg
MSCH2.jpg
Why mention pole positions? He won 91 times you know.
You are right man, I didn´t notice it. I will make a modification, thanks for suggestion
nice skin but tbh, I don't respect Schumacher, for the obvious reasons. He is the scum of F1 champions!
I know not everybody like him, as happens with all drivers

Here is another update, hope you like (independently of you like him or not )

Thanks guys for suggestions, I´m improving my skin when I though it was impossible
Attached images
MSCH4.jpg
MSCH5.jpg
MSCH6.jpg
MSCH7.jpg
Poles, not pole. You just deleted the "positions" didn't you?
Quote from Leprekaun :nice skin but tbh, I don't respect Schumacher, for the obvious reasons. He is the scum of F1 champions!

Don't make me!!

@NitroNitrous : Nice skin! It's a shame that it's basically just a red skin with decals
I put "Pole" because there isn´t space for de "s" Ok I will try to adjust the text.

I know it´s just a skin with some decals, this is because I tryed to do a "road" version of the GTI, like the Evo Tommy Makinnen, C4 Sebastian Loeb, Stilo M.Schumacher, etc

I will do a more complex skin when I do a racing skin

Thanks again for comments guys :grouphug:
Well, look, Schumi is obviously skilled, I never said he wasn't. He's definitely one of the greats or possibly the greatest. No one has won 7 championships, he's broken numerous records, the man is definitely legendary. The problem is what he does to win those championships. He deserved what happened to him in 06 with the retirement at Suzuka. Even though the champions before him didn't achieve the records he had, they were much more respectable and fairer when it came to racing.

Just a little note for NitroNitrous, I honestly think the skin is top notch, very nice work . I'm sorry I went off topic commenting about Schumi himself . Great skin!
Quote from Leprekaun :Well, look, Schumi is obviously skilled, I never said he wasn't. He's definitely one of the greats or possibly the greatest. No one has won 7 championships, he's broken numerous records, the man is definitely legendary. The problem is what he does to win those championships. He deserved what happened to him in 06 with the retirement at Suzuka. Even though the champions before him didn't achieve the records he had, they were much more respectable and fairer when it came to racing.

Yet another idiot speaks

-----

Great skin Nitro
Actually he isn't really an idiot. Sure its a great driver but when you look to other great drivers in history I think they are much more skilled because then it was driving just normal driving but now you get help from all sorts of systems.
BACK TO TOPIC
I like this skin mate, simple but perfect! BTW I'm a Schumi fan too
Thanks guys

Yeah Töki, this is exactly what I want with this skin, simple but pretty, I´m proud of seeing I got it

For those who thinks is too much simple, I will do a racing sking another day, but I think this is perfect for a road car

There is the last update, probably is finished
Attached images
MSCH1.jpg
MSCH8.jpg
MSCH9.jpg
MSCH2.jpg
MSCH3.jpg
MSCH6.jpg

XFG M.Schumacher Edition
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG