The online racing simulator
Temp. closure of Subsonic Racing
(19 posts, started )
Hi all,
Im sorry to say that we are temporarily closing SSR down, mainly because we feel that it is too hard to try and run a successful team. We will reopen the team and let the members join again. We also don't have enough experience in teams and how they run etc.

Hope yas understand

Niall
#2 - Kdovi
It's very odd day today for me...

I don't like milk, but I love fanta - this is how do I feel
sorry Kdovi. We really didnt want to do this
#4 - Kdovi
I don't mind so much. I just read it after really hard day
Aw that wasnt what i expected then again when something like this happens no body expects it. Oh well i hope to see SSR running at above subsonic speeds soon.
Aww...good luck in the future WoD is heading towards the same way, but we're still hanging on.
Ahhh that socks Niall, Subsonic was getting good! Hopefully you and Ciaran get it back on the scene soon

Edit: WTF, you're in Dynamic Racing now? Good job on closing your team to join another one -_-

-Jonathan
You can talk Mr. 80 teams.
I would like to know how you got unbanned
I have been in 2 teams before, all untill they broke up. I have handed the reigns of the team to Boerne75 and flagmen, so its up to them if they want to continue SSR or not. Its not like i had DR planned during SSR, 'cos that would be stupid and mean.

There was no enjoyment in SSR, everyone was inactive. In the whole 5 months, we had one team meeting, because no one ever seemed to bother looking at the forums. Simply, i had enough of it. Then we decided to close down the team - i didn't want to do it, but we had to.

Hopefully now, Ciaran and I are happy now. Im in DR and he is in Tanabe. Hopefully things work out

E: @Dalek - he only got a ban for a few days because he abused the "say thanks" button

E2: @RM - he is referring to you
I knew of this anyway obviously lol.
Shame to see a team shut down though, you had some good looking skins lol.
Quote from niall09 :...we had one team meeting...

Yes, I was on one team meeting and it was great! But you never planned more meetings. You said it will be like every two weeks and you'll inform us about time/date on our forum but that never happened.

Don't worry I don't hate you if it seems to be so :chair:
Quote from Dalek0220 :I would like to know how you got unbanned

I was only banned for 10 days

*Abuse of a new feature*

Quote from Riders Motion :I was only banned for 10 days

*Abuse of a new feature*

He kept thanking (yes, I said thanking) people for no reason.
My plan is to get SSR back on the road!

But you have to wait a while, because i have to look for a team-server, an a new website!

I dont want it to be a shotgun reopening

If it is all done i will let you know!

boerne75
I wish you all the best with the team, i know you will be a great leader I will try and help you as much as i can mate

Forum is up!
Now that the Forum is up SSR is back as a one man band!
The team server problem is not solved yet, but im working on it!

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG