The online racing simulator
What about opening UF1 server?

and does laptime inbump and jump mean anything for getting points?
uf1 is avaialble to silver licenced drivers on server 2. B&J points are not dependent upon lap time at all.
And if you guys got the UF1 from the start, what is Silver good for when we're not allowed GT2 monsters?

Sam
I love racing the GT2 cars and the amalgamation of the S2 and S3 servers is just brilliant. It's really made a great place to play. Races in general are clean and great fun and a lot can be learnt from the higher licensed drivers!

However, I would love to see maybe one rally combination somewhere. I used to always jump on the server 1 when that Rally came on, even when I had silver and got little to no points
Quote from Dark Elite :And if you guys got the UF1 from the start, what is Silver good for when we're not allowed GT2 monsters?

Sam

you can drive the gt2 cars if your silver.
Yes but when server selects TBO us silver guys are in an UF
My point exactly. That's why I said when we're not allowed the GT2 cars

I'm quite happy with the way it is now, to be honest. The UF1 is a good wind-down from GT2 racing.

Sam
Becky, thanks for the explaination. I'm not a huge fan of the GTRs or the UF1 (as opposed to most LFSers) so I'm still disappointed that I have to drive them (or wait through a million STD races) to earn Gold, but that's life! Looking forward to the next STCC season, I'm really hoping to have my licence by then so I can try to qualify.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG