The online racing simulator
RXC - RallyX Championship Season 4!!
(28 posts, started )
Finally its time for a new season of RXC. The league that drives rallycross as it should be driven. Short intense heat with 5-6 cars, and a race and pointsystem close to real rallycross. No long 50 laps rallyx events, when the tires get red after 5 laps.
First race 22 august.

News for this season is that liveforspeed.se has worked out a jokerlap-system, which mean you have to take an alternate route around the track 1 time/race. If you don´t, you will be disqualified.

Racedays:
Wednesdays @ 18.00 UTC

RXC Teaser Video

If you are intrested joining this league, apply for this season in the "Join" thread on the forum.

More info on:
http://rxc.liveforspeed.se
Attached images
rxcc.jpg
Oh, I didnt expect that.

Good luck with it and a big number of drivers.

I see, the usual suspects already signed up.

No, Im not going to be judge.
yeah, just u and tukko left :P

but havent seen him online for a loooong time :/
Same here, he hasnt posted on the sccc forum for some months either.

Looks like he completely regained his social life now.
Exactly! Didn't you know that tukko has found love? :heartbeat
Did you read my post at all?

Oh, you edited it!!!!
-
(Kronvall) DELETED by Kronvall
Hejllo, I wanna race rx(c)!! Let me in, plz!
I signed up.. looks fun!
uhhm, what does the "joker lap mean"?
Quote from jmracing1 :News for this season is that liveforspeed.se has worked out a jokerlap-system, which mean you have to take an alternate route around the track 1 time/race. If you don´t, you will be disqualified.

That.

I think thats a pretty strange rule but Im not driving so I dont care.
Quote from zeugnimod :That.

I think thats a pretty strange rule but Im not driving so I dont care.

Nah, thats not strange, they use it in real rallycross too. Its to get more action to the heats. On small tracks (Like FE RallyXGreen) its hard to overtake, and even if u are faster than the guy in front of u, u cant pass coz there isnt room. When we add a jokerlap, a tactical side show up. The guy on 2nd place can choose to take the jokerlap early (which is usually longer that the original layout) and then have some free space to do a fast last lap. When the leader takes the jokerlap on, for example, the last lap, the 2nd placed driver have a chance to pass, if he was fast enough on his "free lap".

"6. Joker lap
One time/ race the driver needs to take the joker lap, he decides when to take it. From the exit of the joker lap, cars that run the original track layout has right of precedence. If a driver forgets to take the joker lap he will be placed last in the heat and get 8 qualification points that round. In finals he will lose 3 championship points and if it is in C-final he will get 0 championship points in total."

Oh now i get it. It stops Niko pwning everyone.
Quote from Dalek0220 :Oh now i get it. It stops Niko pwning everyone.

I guess you havent seen the drivers who signed up yet.
We have a full grid already, but its still possible to sign up, and be a reserve, if someone dont show up or leave the league.

Drivers of RXC season 4 atm:
1. TPC F.Kronvall
2. TPC L.Engberg
3. TPC S.Johansson
4. MT Busta
5. [Elite] Joris
6. leofactory
7. [Elite] Filip
8. [Elite] Lococost
9. Stann<>shock
10. :[?R]RACER 13
11. SRS»M.Fyhr
12. Triso<>Fetzo
13. MT shark
14. |2f2f| Mateusz
15. TPC M.Karlsson
16. [TG]bark
17. [DBP] Stoney
18. |!NF|MoT3C
19. Rally
20. FTRT|AmaZon

Reserves: 1. wector//
Yay
Yay im in! I know no-one! Help me ZZ!
Well, they are almost all rally aliens. I had no chance against them in earlier seasons.

My money is on Busta to win it with a battle for 2nd between 3ttan, Fellan and Filip.
Would like to test my system to see that everything is OK. This is just a testevent, so i dont have strict rules and this event is open for anyone.

Date:
Wednesday 15 August 18.00 UTC(GMT)

Server: liveforspeed.se RXC

Track: FE Rallyx Green
Cars: XFG/XRG
Qual: Superpole
Race: After our race-system

Jokerlap system ON!

We set pass on server when we have 20 participants.
Quote from LFSn00b :Could i atleast have an answer for my question please?

Yes you can have an answer. You are not in the list because the servers we will use have you banned. Thats not a thing we should deal with. Contact Serveradmin if you what an explanation why you are banned on the servers.
/TheMask
Thanks for racing tonight it´s was fun and clean racing
hope to see u next week all
is it to late to join?
No, it's not to late. You can still signup, but you will be added to the reserve list.
ok count me in
where is the join thread?

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG