The online racing simulator
Cruise Control
(65 posts, started )
So why not set your gear ratio so that you hit 60MPH or whatever in 2th or 3st :-) gear? The granularity allowed in the garage can certainly make this possible. Thats what I do.
Quote from LFSn00b :1. Go get a brick
2. drop it in your gas pedal
3. something
4. Profit!

Niko your doing it wrong!

you forgot step 3.5 ???
I run it...It comes up with an error

LFSSpeedLimiter has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience
Quote from azagedon :Just mod the pit lane limiter! simple all you would have to do is change the speed which it is set to...

How do you do this exactly? Is it as simple as editing a file in notepad?
#55 - Jakg
No offence, but i think this is one of those "oh simply take a screwdriver and somehow turn your toaster into a top of the range computer" things which sounds easy, but neither you or the person who told you to has any idea on how to actually do it...

I dont have any idea on how to do it, i think it's built into the LFS executable.
Quote from Jakg :
I dont have any idea on how to do it, i think it's built into the LFS executable.

Very probably it's hardcoded. So the most problematic thing is to find the value, because the value is constant, which means you have huge pile of same values to choose from.

BTW this app has wrong name. It's not speed limiter, but very crappy automatic speed maintainer (you don't have to hold gas button).

I checked now. It still works. Strange thing only that it doesn't work if you specify username, it has to be colorless nickname

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=521251#post521251
Quote from scoobyrbac :I run it...It comes up with an error

You probably haven't got .net framework installed. It comes with windows update (optional component I believe).
i have the newest everything installed...
Good idea for cruise servers, my car you hit the button on the steering wheel set your speed and off you go, only way to switch it off is to hit the pause button on the steering wheel or put ya foot to the floor where i feel a small click, other way is too brake
Quote from sturje :Good idea for cruise servers, my car you hit the button on the steering wheel set your speed and off you go, only way to switch it off is to hit the pause button on the steering wheel or put ya foot to the floor where i feel a small click, other way is too brake

...what?

Are you suggesting that cruise servers should make code that controls your speed? I don't really understand...
I have trouble understanding that too. You can bind !sl 0 command to another wheel button to disable speed control.
cant someone just make a GUI program that you can make a hotkey to start and stop after putting in the KPH/MPH ? shouldnt take that long/

yes i am a S2 racer just cant member login *saved to pc*
Your first post on the forum and you decide to use it on a 9 year old quote. Bravo young padawan Thumbs up Thumbs up

Though.. Now that you've brought it up.. I might get bored one night, usually drunk Ya right, and think about looking into doing this and integrating it into my revlimiter+launchcontrol app Uhmm
Quote from DavidTiger :Your first post on the forum and you decide to use it on a 9 year old quote. Bravo young padawan Thumbs up Thumbs up

Though.. Now that you've brought it up.. I might get bored one night, usually drunk Ya right, and think about looking into doing this and integrating it into my revlimiter+launchcontrol app Uhmm

do itttttttttttttLooking

Cruise Control
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG