The online racing simulator
What Does Your voice sound like?
(59 posts, started )
just wonderin
Well, I hate my voice, but my girlfriend likes it, so I guess it's good. Lol.
What a silly thread

Check it out for yourself though - click one of my signature heads (second one along) ...
Hmmm....mememememememe.....yep....sounds like me. Who knew?
Mine sucks
i do barry white cover songs
I dont know, but Worms voices are funny
I have a central Scottish accent. So it's like part Billy Connolly, part Ewan McGregor depending on my mood and what I'm saying
I hate my voice when its played back to me, but its nice when i hear it in my head...i hear your ear drums dampen your sound
lol wtf @ thread.
Next up: what does your fart sound like?
You will be glad to know I sound like me. You shouldn't fear me immitating you as I definatly sound like me.
I only know that my voice sounds very much like my fathers one, quite bad when I answer the phone and people just start talking stuff expecting my dad.
My voice sounds like shit, or at least that's my opinion. Too nasal and with too much emphasis on some particular phonemes, with a lot of cadence. This is what I think at the moment. That's quite a common opinion when you listen to your recorded voice and you recognise it's totally different from what you know, yet you're able to say that the voice you hear is yours, and you hate it, while all the other voices seem quite normal.

We're used to listen to our voice from within ourselves, so some components of our voice vibrate through various tissues and bones resulting in a sound that's somewhat different from what we think we know perfectly well.

Even knowing this the opinion I have on my voice hasn't changed. My girlfriend likes it, but I don't. Luckily I can live with that easily, unless I see me taped or videotaped.
Quote from Hankstar :What a silly thread

Check it out for yourself though - click one of my signature heads (second one along) ...

Nice voice, Hankstar.

Mine is rather croaky as far as I can tell and a tad too high pitched for my liking (for some reason it seems to be deeper when I speak english, though). The positive side effect is that I don't have to raise it in order to be heard through cackle. That's what I'm told at least.

This is a strange thread, tbh.
Quote from 96 GTS :Well, I hate my voice, but my girlfriend likes it, so I guess it's good. Lol.

Haha, exactly the same here.
I hate my own voice, it`s sounds like a horrible mix between a loud screaming cat and a wannabe deep voice
well for me for some reason people think im alot older than 12 through the phone it really deep for my age though
I don't sound very Yorkshire any more. I thought I did, until my sister's little boy learned to speak and made me realise how much more broad her and my mother's accents are (he spends a lot more time with them than he does with me).

I have quite a gutteral voice, it's not very nice.
huh i thought ur gus wvoices sounded like well were ever u came from. edit:1,000 posts YEAAA
Funnybone probbably sounds like a typical american 12 Year old.

As for voices, from Moo.

Apparently niall says I'm all too low.
Danny just mumbles.
Niall is hyper
Nathan is birmingham, that says it all
Bob is like, like Danny but not so Grim.
My voice sounds sexy, of course.
Thats a challenge
I was just being sarcastic. I don't know what my voice sounds like. Whenever I make a recording, it sounds so much crappier then it sounds when it's coming directly from my vocal cords. I'm not going to hold an opinion on my own voice.
I have a west-coast of Scotland accent, which I think sounds dumb as hell, but other people tell me is lovely. Well, those that can understand me anyway.

(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG