The online racing simulator
A few InSim suggestions
(2 posts, started )
A few InSim suggestions
Okay, as I'm sure that you all know, I run LTC. Although, I'm sure many of you are going to say "omg, its not meant to be a cruise game", if that is the case, then there shouldn't really be ANY kind of InSim protocol, because it runs just fine as a race sim :P.

Anyway, now that I've got that out of the way, there's a few things that I would like to be added to the InSim protocol (maybe, also with general LFS as well), to make things a little nicer over at LTC.

Here goes!

* I would like some kind of way, that I can send a command/packet, that repairs a vehicle. like, "/repair krammeh". or something. would be nice (and not move the car, just, repair it).

* Very similar here, but for a fuel refil.

* Another simple command "/reset krammeh". Regardless of canreset option.

* Addition to the BTN packets - maybe have the ability, to do more than just text fields. maybe have something, like radio buttons, check boxes, the standard HTML INPUT types, would be wonderful!

That is all that I can think of for now, I'll try and think of some more!
Quote from Krammeh :* Addition to the BTN packets - maybe have the ability, to do more than just text fields. maybe have something, like radio buttons, check boxes, the standard HTML INPUT types, would be wonderful!

Dropdowns might be a little trickier, but they could be done via a "pageination" of buttons.

Radiocheck boxes could be easily acheived by recording the state of the buttons and toggling internally and using a X or - symbol for the button.

A few InSim suggestions
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG