The online racing simulator
G25 handbrake setup
(11 posts, started )
G25 handbrake setup
I just got my g25, and started playing this game. I'm wondering what a good bind is for the hand brake?
you can get a joystick...take the spring out of it, and use that as a handbrake? i did it, and i screwed it to my chair, works good ..you can give me a shout and ill tell your what to do next
I'm using the right paddle if I'm in a car using the H-gate shifter, or pulling the stick towards myself with the H-gate shifter in sequential mode if I'm driving a car using the paddles.
oh sorry...i thought you meant an additional handbrake...yes, as android said, either the sequential, or one of the paddles would probably work best
Quote from harjun :oh sorry...i thought you meant an additional handbrake...yes, as android said, either the sequential, or one of the paddles would probably work best

Yeah, but cool suggestion though. Maybe someday when I get that crazy.
haha....you can thank me on the bottom right of my post
#7 - Jakg
Quote from harjun :haha....you can thank me on the bottom right of my post

...what button?
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg

Stop begging, please.
#9 - bbman

Helping people just to increase another irrelevant counter just makes people NOT thanking you... Think about that... Either you're nice because you want to help or please stop helping at all...
Quote from agm_ultimatex :I just got my g25, and started playing this game. I'm wondering what a good bind is for the hand brake?

I use the button on the right in that group of 4 on the top of the shifter console. I just reach over and grab the side of the whole unit like I was reaching for a lever, then press it with my thumb. I really liked the feel of just yanking the shifter in paddle mode, but then when you go to shifter mode you have to adjust to something else.
With my current system it seems to be the closest thing to actually pulling a lever that can be left the same on all shift modes.
I use the right button on the wheel. its works great and I've gotten very good and finding it during crazy slides. I used this technique when i played gt with my old dfp.

G25 handbrake setup
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG