The online racing simulator
NASCAR coach and wise words
(19 posts, started )
Just so everyone knows, this is not a real news website, onion news as it is so called, is giving false news, and if you don't believe me, just look at the news ticker at the bottom...

.. just so no one starts picking off stereotypes of Americans ..
#3 - garph
Quote from XCNuse :Just so everyone knows, this is not a real website, onion news as it is so called, is giving false news, and if you don't believe me, just look at the news ticker at the bottom...

What, seriously?

Very funny, especially the bit at the end.
Funny I agree, I just don't want people comming in here thinking that that was a real interview

.. /me searches google..

well, okay it was a real interview, but in the end it was still all put up to be a joke.

Ohhh that's weird lol
This is really confusing me if onion news does actually have real news in it too..

/me leaves thread. (sorry for confusion!)
Sums up what idiots think about NASCAR quite nicely
XC, Onion is entirely a fake news site, it's all making fun of things, in the manner of seemingly real news. It's total parody of real news. Even though that whole interview made me thing "Talladega Nights" after the whole "Secret to winning is to go fast" bit.
Quote from XCNuse :Just so everyone knows, this is not a real news website, onion news as it is so called, is giving false news...

LOL! You have to be pretty dumb not to realise within the first 5 seconds its a send-up.
I thought it was real also (I first saw it on some other side, not on the onion site) but the news guy sounded weird and pretty soon I understood it was a parody. Extremely funny. First posted this on the racing vids thread but deleted and decided to make a new thread so it gets more attention. But yeah... this thread has potential to become one of those oval vs. normal track racing / Americans vs. Europeans / USA vs. Europe war threads...
Be careful, a few people can find this video very offensive. I almost did.

I saw a similar video on INDY which I thought was funnier a few weeks back

Quote from deggis :I thought it was real also (I first saw it on some other side, not on the onion site) but the news guy sounded weird and pretty soon I understood it was a parody. Extremely funny. First posted this on the racing vids thread but deleted and decided to make a new thread so it gets more attention. But yeah... this thread has potential to become one of those oval vs. normal track racing / Americans vs. Europeans / USA vs. Europe war threads...

Sounds like you want people to bash on oval fans
Offensive? Come on, lighten up, it was funny
I love all forms of motorsport (well, some more than others, but still...) and I found that extremely funny. Especially the "headset comms" part, I almost had tears in my eyes...

"GO STRAIGHT! GO STRAIGHT!"
"I AM GOING STRAIGHT!"
"GO STRAIGHTER!"

Quote from lizardfolk :Sounds like you want people to bash on oval fans

Then you misunderstood my post. If you can't laugh at it then you're taking it too seriously.
The headset part at the ending was hilarious. For some reason it reminded me of Talladega Nights.
old
great vid though especially the radio comm bit

Quote from XCNuse :Just so everyone knows, this is not a real news website, onion news as it is so called, is giving false news, and if you don't believe me, just look at the news ticker at the bottom...

i think you just confirmed a whole bunch of them with this post
Quote from XCNuse :

You just confirmed them :doh:
Who's to say that some people that watch NASCAR don't watch it for the ovals? Speed never shows any other good racing except for repeats of Formula 1 from 2004..Plus, I only really watch NASCAR for the roadcourses, AKA The real tracks. lol.
Nearly choked hahahahahah
Quote from GruntOfAction :Who's to say that some people that watch NASCAR don't watch it for the ovals? Speed never shows any other good racing except for repeats of Formula 1 from 2004..Plus, I only really watch NASCAR for the roadcourses, AKA The real tracks. lol.

They have MotoGP and school busses racing in a figure-8, what more do you need?
Quote from sweetreid :They have MotoGP and school busses racing in a figure-8, what more do you need?

My daughter LOVES the figure-8 school bus racing! I enjoy it too. The trailer racing is cool as well (big pickup trucks/SUV's pulling boats on trailers )

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG