The online racing simulator
MPEG to MP4(psp) converter
(24 posts, started )
does anyone know of or use a good MPEG to MP4 converter that is available to download?

all the ones that i can find are of trial versions.
i had one a while ago that was free to download the full version but i cant remember where to find it!

can someone please help me?

Thanks
VirtualDub

DK
I'd recommend Handbrake.
do you know if the handbrake software works on windows pc's?
Btw wrong section guys.
Quote from chrislennon16 :do you know if the handbrake software works on windows pc's?

Handbrake is Windows (CLI and GUI), Linux (CLI) and MacOS (CLI and GUI)
#8 - fapex
Search for "Videora iPod Converter"
It´s for free and converts everything very fast into .mp4
I dislike Videora, it puts most of my movies sound OOS, Handbrake is much better for that.
use vixy.net
use vixy.net its free
Or you could use the better alternatives posted above... not one that converts FLV to MP4 when he wants MPG to MP4...

Atleast read the ****ing title before posting.
Hmm WinAVI MP4 Converter? It's quite useful... Can MPG convert to MP4 or handphone or PSP or ipod format also can...
Why would you use a program that costs money, when Handbrake is free, and works much better?

Why are people recommending programs that cost money, when Handbrake does what he wants better, cheaper then all those other whores of programs.
ImTOO MPEG Converter. Converts everything to everything. I use it for my phone and psp and not had any problems.
It's not a sin to pay for software that works and you like.
#19 - Jakg
.msi = an installer file, just run it and it will install the program
Quote from jimimonet :It's not a sin to pay for software that works and you like.

Indeed not, but it's stupid when there's better software available for free.
Bleh, When I said handbrake, I was actually talking about the backend of it: ffmpeg. My mistake, but I know you can do it with ffmpeg or mencoder if you know how to use a Command Line.
Search for "Super converter" on google. The site will show up first in the lineup. You need to go through a few annoying info-sites before it actually finally downloads. But it can convert pretty much everything in anything.
Aha, that's the one I remember, SUPER is a pretty decent converter across media formats (even though I'd take a CLI mpencoder or ffmpeg anyday).
Quote from The Moose :Indeed not, but it's stupid when there's better software available for free.

Better is in the eye of the beholder. Have you tried CLONE2IPOD? I have used Handbrake. I agree both work (sometimes) but I like CLONE better.

Just for the record I am stupid!

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG