The online racing simulator
Office 2007 Problem
(19 posts, started )
Office 2007 Problem
Soooo, I got Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate *runs and washes hands*.

But my problem is, I've got an English version. Is there any way to turn it into Dutch? With a language file or something? Because the only thing I can find is how to change the spelling language, and that one's correct.

edit: learning the options in office, I type "crap", dictionary says it's slang for:
2. a taboo term for an act of passing solid waste matter out of the body through the anus
[sarcasm]
Obviously the shop where you bought it may have made a mistake...take it back and ask for a local language version.[/sarcasm]
Then again, if you got it mail order from the states, then it would be an English version, as apart from some VERY, VERY old East Coast residents, I dont think Dutch is spoken much in the US of A!

IIRC there may be a way to do it, but it is extremely not very easy!
#3 - Lible
You actually bought something else than Windows and games from microsoft.. you've gone nuts. Stick with Openoffice.
What language?
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :http://buy20.trymicrosoftoffic ... angpack&culture=en-US

I think its it

I don't download stuff for paying afterwards if I get the wrong thing
Then again I know someone who has office 2007, but not the ultimate. It's darn expensive, I need it for school, gimme a break. I never buy anything from Microsoft really, not even games I don't download software very often either, but office is just one of those things that need to be on my computer, and I got a new computer, so I figured, why not give it a shot?

It's not a big problem if it's English, but I'd prefer my native language. Maybe I can get a place to download the language thingy....
Unfortunately, I don't think you can get a free language pack, what I suggested was a program that changes the language
Thanks for the help guys, and one person in special of course

After a simple install everything turned into Dutch.

Too bad I burned the install CD already without the Dutch on it... Maybe I'll make a new one
I think my copy of Excel 2007 is buggered. I can't open a spreadsheet with a double click. Can open it by opening Excel then either dragging or File>Open, but for some reason it totally fails to load from Windoze itself.
Stupid bloody useless piece of crap
I don't understand what exactly has it got that OpenOffice hasn't, Openoffice can convert files to a few dozen formats including HTML TXT, MS Word or whatever format, RTF.

If one of my teachers told me that I need a special program which COSTS something I'd nicely tell him/her NO.

www.openoffice.org - does everything
Quote from Lible :I don't understand what exactly has it got that OpenOffice hasn't, Openoffice can convert files to a few dozen formats including HTML TXT, MS Word or whatever format, RTF.

If one of my teachers told me that I need a special program which COSTS something I'd nicely tell him/her NO.

www.openoffice.org - does everything

It doesn't have VBA or an equivalent
Quote from Maelstrom :It doesn't have VBA or an equivalent

Office 2007 Ultimate doesn't have VBA either. But I can get that through school.
And I didn't mean I need to have it for a teacher or so, but I need to use it for school, and we learn MS office at school, so it's easier. I know about Open Office, but for some reason it never appealed to me.
Only problem now remaining is when I need to go to school again, they'll still have office XP or even lower, and it looks completely different.
Quote from the_angry_angel :Yes it does; Starbasic (AKA OOoBasic).

My bad then! I haven't tried it for a while. And from what i just read it is based on C++?
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer
Quote from Maelstrom :My bad then! I haven't tried it for a while. And from what i just read it is based on C++?

It's written in C++. It's based on.. well.. Basic
Quote from Maelstrom :My bad then! I haven't tried it for a while. And from what i just read it is based on C++?

No, OOoBasic is not based on C++. If it was, it would be called OOo++.

Office 2007 Problem
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG