The online racing simulator
4000 miles, looking for team
(22 posts, started )
I'm looking for a team, preferably one with Niko. I have 4000 miles, but all of the races I have competed had Mid-Race join, or lost, or quit. But, all that will change after i get my G25 on about Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm a 11 year old, and will be happy in any team that accepts me as a member.
I have 5 wins, 9 second places, and 12 third places
Just popped into my head now, I would like a team founded by Brits, or for Brits.
#3 - Gil07
What I said to Niko.

Quote from Gil07 :Then get on a site of a team you like, and race with them. If they like you maybe you can get an invite.

I have raced with Moo members, Fragmaster members, Jakg, Becky, etc...
I'm gunning for UKCT or Moo.
No one likes me cos i use a keyboard
#5 - Gil07
Let them get to know you better then
#6 - Jakg
Quote from Dalek0220 :I have raced with Moo members, Fragmaster members, Jakg, Becky, etc...

Good for you, but UKCT (and from what i've seen) and Moo. dont recruit on speed (we've got Sam ffs, how could we have fast drivers!), they recruit based on if your a great person to be around. UKCT for example started off as some friends from some IRC channel who broke off into a teamspeak server, who then played games together and enjoyed it - they went from Halo to UT, to BF2 and then to LFS, and thats where they found me, i got to know them via the STCC, and i thought they were a great bunch of guys and they thought the same, when the time came that i had to draw a line and leave MG, they just said "Well Jack, your always welcome in UKCT..." and seeing as i spent much more time talking to them than i ever did with MG i "made it official".
Quote from Dalek0220 :I'm gunning for UKCT or Moo.

...thats nice, perhaps if you actually asked them rather than waiting for them to shout "z0mg join now!!111!" you might get somewhere? Asking for someone to recruit you based on nothing but your age and mile count (miles dont mean that much in a lot of cases) is going to land you in a dead-end team which will just collapse because your a group of drivers, not friends (*cough* BlitZ *cough).

PS - When did UKCT become such a prominent team? When i first joined no-one knew who we were until we took over the STCC System, and now we seem to be the "cool cats" that everyone wants to be a part of.
Who the hell are UKCT?

Also Jakg, wasn't the same night you joined, the same night I joined?
UKCT aren't a team based on all-out speed or competitiveness, we're a bunch of friends. Everyone in UKCT is a friend to everyone else. As such, we don't recruit people based on LFSing alone. (In other words, we're not looking for new members). Sorry, but we're not just an LFS team
Wait, we're all supposed to be friends? That means I haffto be friends with Dan? Oh noes :crys:
Thank you dustin
Don't worry, I secretly you after those pictures... <.<
Quote from Dalek0220 :No one likes me cos i use a keyboard

That's not the reason.

Start reading and paying attention to the advice that has been given.
Quote from garph :That's not the reason.

Start reading and paying attention to the advice that has been given.

Say wha?

I just go and take some clips for a movie, and you flame me. Great. Just great. I got £700, £500 of that goes into my bank account 'till I'm 16, and i get £60 left over after buying a G25.

I know I need to befriend people to get into their team, and not ruin their race. But what team accepts 11 year olds? I'm going to learn the G25, win a hell of a lot,(Yay) but note learn the G25. All I want is a team that will accept a 11 year old.
Who cares about your age? It's about how you act. We (SR) have a 12 year old member... I don't see the point in rejecting people because of their age

Oh and about your wheel, maybe when mince arrives we can learn it together? Will take some time for me to adjust to having a wheel, so practising with someone who has to too would be nice
Flame you, where the hell did I do that? All I did was tell you to take the advice that has been given.
The best advice I can give you is act like a mature person and keep your age for yourself unless someone asks for it. If so, just say you are 34
Or make some shit up and say you're a few mid-life crisis's old.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Or make some shit up and say you're a few mid-life crisis's old.

Not a nice idea if you are looking to stay more than a week into a team though
If you delve deep into the Team threads you will find a Moo Racing thread.

Btw Jack, the drivers in Moo. might not be the fastest. But we arnt the slowest

Alternativly, Dalek, you could Email "Leifde". Search in the users list, but dont expect much back until he is back from Holiday. But meh. Moo
Thanks, but I'm now in Guess Motorsports. I'll keep Moo in mind, so long as my brother doesn't get addicted to rFactor.
Yes really. You've seen me in xfg. And you've probbably seen niall on FOX

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG