The online racing simulator
Looking for a team
(5 posts, started )
Check out SSR, we are clean, quick enough racers. We have a server, can get TS. www.subsonic-racing-forum.co.nr

We are a team on the way up and are lookiing for fast members to boost our reputation. We have members from all over the world

Good luck in finding a team Niko
#2 - Jakg
#3 - garph
Unless a none forum team feels sorry for you, you won’t get anything but more of the same from posting here. Distance driven, races won and all of that BS really doesn't matter to the kind of team you obviously want/need.

If I were you I'd stay out of a team for a while and join a well organised, well attended league, get to know some of the more established teams get better at racing and see what happens.

I haven't followed you're team history but from what I seen you've been in and left a few, I don’t know why you need to be in a team so much but it's obviously not working for you, you need to try a different approach to try and eventually get in a much more organised, established and longer lasting team.
Well said gaggaroo.

Niko.. It seems that being in a team is not giving you what you expect, perhaps you should lower your expectations a bit, or perhaps see what others get from being in a team and work out what you want.

It seems to me that you just like having letters before or after your name. Blitz would have been good with more effort placed into it.

These free webpages and forums... really dont give the impression of seriousness..

My current prediction of success goes to: Team BMW M Sport
#5 - Gil07
Then get on a site of a team you like, and race with them. If they like you maybe you can get an invite.

Oh and good luck in the race tonight, don't forget about it again

Looking for a team
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG