The online racing simulator
Movie - Fern Bay Day
(16 posts, started )
Movie - Fern Bay Day
Hello, and here's a new movie:

Fern Bay Day

It was done using only Fraps and VirtualDub, so the production values aren't flashy, there are just simple transitions between shots.
The aim was (hopefully) high quality LFS footage put to music.

Hope you enjoy.

http://www.sil3ntwar.com/farcar/fernbayday.avi
File size -232964KB
Resolution -1024*768 @ 60 FPS
Running time -4:14
Nice video. I found some of the XFG parts a bit boring however the rest was great.

What are the songs you used? The second song reminded me a lot of Zero 7.
you put the speed on .125 = bad, stutters
.250=good, slow but no stutters

5/10
@sil3ntwar - the second song is 'Oh Yeah' by the Propellerheads. The first one is by S'mantra, a mate of mine's band.

@imthebestracerthereis - not sure what you mean, I see no stuttering. Maybe it's your machine.
probably :P

its too slow then!
Well, it is a slow motion movie. Maybe that's why.
Quote from farcar :Well, it is a slow motion movie. Maybe that's why.

Lol
Quite borring some parts , but overal a good video, I would say it`s to find at the middle of the three on a score board

Edit : AND WHAT A SIZE ;D
#8 - Jakg
Nice video, i got a little stuttering but i have a suspicion thats my PC.

Like the..."style" of your videos so far, keep it up!
VLC player managed to play it as it should be played , the quality is outstanding, the movie is smooth like a baby's bottom The content itself was a bit boring tho'. A couple of different camera angles and also adding a few more AI's ( bigger carnage @ the turns :d ) would've made the vid more entertaining imho .
So +points for the quality and the presentation and a little - for some of the content.
7,5/10 :O)
Not so good... 6/10. Bad quality for 200< MB. FPS is good but camera angles isn't so good too.
Size/quality is about right considering the resolution, FPS and length.
Virtual Dub doesn't compress the audio afaik, so that's the only thing that might blow it out a bit.

Fair enough on the other comments though you don't need to rate everything, so I gave your post 5/10.
At least you can't complain about the music I chose. (J/K)
At least you can't complain about the music I chose.
lol
VirtualDub can compress audio, you only have to switch to "Full processing mode" under the "Audio" tab, and then you can choose the audio codec and the bitrate under Audio>Compression .
Quote from farcar :Size/quality is about right considering the resolution, FPS and length.

Then quality isn't so good for that resolution... it might be in filters (If you used them)

And about music... I don't like music in your vid very much, but I don't complain it, because everyone listen diferent type of music.
Quote from Itar (CZ) :everyone listen diferent type of music.

...and everyone likes different styles of camera angles. 6/10.
Man... I give up. I just say: It isn't interesting for me
Cool! That's an opinion! Respect.

Movie - Fern Bay Day
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG