The online racing simulator
LFS Drag Video 2
(11 posts, started )
#1 - DeadX
LFS Drag Video 2
This is a little drag racing video i made, the drag track sucks to me, i like more of the street style in demo style, so i made some drag racing videos in demo, whould be better if we could add some performance parts *cough* and able to play online with different HP cars buttttt anyways heres the video, i hope ya'll like it

http://www.xtremesr.com/xtreme ... FS%20Drag%20Video%202.wmv
Sorry, i fell asleep during that. XRT-drag in demo is boooring.
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :Sorry, i fell asleep during that. XRT-drag in demo is boooring.

Yes i agree to, just watching cars going down a straight gets boring after the first 10 seconds
#4 - DeadX
HAHA....yeh well to me and those other people its fun, we dont like the drag track, like this its more like street racing tell the creaters to make more cars in demo, and it will be better
#5 - DeadX
Quote from DeadX :tell the creaters to make more cars in demo, and it will be better

Or you could just buy the game?
#7 - DeadX
i did, dont u see S2 License by my name , im always up to date with this
very nice, atleast he gave demo player a chance to show something lol Good Movies
#9 - KeMoT
This drag movie reminded me old times, even before S1 - I dragged a lot.
Ahhhhhhhh, back in the day of the demo
Quote from DeadX :we dont like the drag track, like this its more like street racing

er, that's weird, you meant street racing, but you doing it in blackwood, why don't you just go to South City instead (since you have S2), it's a "city" though, so at least you're kinda "street" racing over there.

LFS Drag Video 2
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG