The online racing simulator
Closure of Heart of Racing
(15 posts, started )
Yeah, yet another team dismantling.

The end

I have regretfully come to the conclusion that the ”Heart of Racing” team should be Dissolved.
I have thought of this a long time now.

Since I didn’t knew much about being a web admin and managing a web page, I’ve spent much time on making the front page and the forum, trial and error. I think we all can agree that the progress on the page have been very slow. Though I think I’ve managed to make a team site that is good enough for a team in the starting position.

The coming year, if everything goes as planned (actually I don’t have a plan, lol) I’l be studying computer administration. And therefore I will have less time to admining the team. Not only that, I feel that it was in most ways me and Enersen that tried to drive the team forward, and with little response from team members it didn’t excactly feel rewarding.
Though I’l admit that I could have tried harder, but in my opinion, when you join a team you should atleast try to get to know the rest of the people and not only expect to be contacted when things are happening.

Kudos goes to:
Enersen for sticking with me all the time, he could easily have joined a better and more known team, but for some reason he decided to stay with us.
When I asked Enersen to join and he said yes, I hoped to get a fast driver. I didn’t only get a fast driver, I got a reliable friend that I could trust and count on.
He have always been honest with his opinions, both positive and negative feedback. Can’t get further without constructive criticism.

Thanks allot mate, have meant allot to me, you know that. And to be honest, I wouldn’t have made it to Christmas if it weren’t for Enersen.

Heitmann for fixing cheap LFS server and web server, have also helped with the site and remembering passwords for various things, lol. Though I haven’t spoken as much with Heitmann as I have with Enersen he have also become a good friend that I could trust. I’m pretty sure that friendship goes both ways.

Tom in GFC for making us our team skins for free. Big kudos, not everyone would have done that to strangers (though Enersen were in the same team before). I’m very sorry that all your hard work goes to waste now.

Thanks to everyone that have helped, in some way or another.
#2 - Cawwa
Sad to hear guys. I've allways enjoyed racing with you guys.

Good luck to you what ever you are going to do.
Shame to see you closing, had some good racing with some heart of racing guys. Was looking forward to racing you in bott too.
-
(Blaeza) DELETED by Blaeza
Quote from Blaeza :Another dead team! I've seen about 3 teams go belly up since I started racing 2 days ago! RIP HR.......

hehe, yeah. The summer is usually the season for killing teams.
Wow, that I didnt expect, bummer Alt.. hope to see you around!
Thats sad to hear. A "real" team closing.

I hope you can find some time between your studying.
Thats sad.. its always sad to see a team closing..

But it`s a hard and difficult job to run a team, I know all about that.

But keep driving LFS Boss and Enersen, LFS needs you... Always fair and great guys..
Gutted to hear that.
We'll still be around so its not really a loss Just not in Heart of Racing
Still, it's a pity when a real team goes down. Just shows how important it is for every team member to play a part.

Good luck for the future.
Condolences from the other [HR] team best of luck guys for the future
Thx for all the good words guys. Really appriciated Kjønnøy has been the mastermind behind the team, and i respect his work very much. But some days ago we came to the conclusion that putting an end to HR was the best move. But i'm sure you will see us around as much as before....Just without the tag
Sad news guys.

You are as always very welcome at the dMr server.

Good luck with your studies and I hope to se you around..
Great team,great guy's best of luck in the future

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG