The online racing simulator
A Track Change On Ctra1 Would Be Nice....
I've been on there for a couple of hours now and it's still FE Green. Seems like the past couple of days it's been stuck on either FE Club Rev or FE Green. Maybe I just always checked in at the wrong time but seriously... a track change every 45 minutes would be nice Especially since don't like FE Never have and I don't think I'll ever will
#2 - Jakg
Just type "$track" to see how long it will be before the track changes.
Didn't think of that. Well I did look at $track but only to see the trackrecords. Anyway, I don't know what time it is currently set on but I think many will agree that it's a tad bit too long now. A little variation would be nice. Not saying the track should change every 3 races, but once every 45 - 60 minutes would do, I think.
It changes every 2 hours of racing (doesnt include restart time), however as I am currently working through issues with the system and bug fixing i've been doing a few restarts if the system which resets the timer to something like 45 minutes or so.

You can force a manual track change by voting to end.
Hmmm, I'd have thought manual votes were disabled on the CTRA servers. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the info.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG