The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
Paid for BJ, got no action
Well, someone has to come up with the obvious puns

It just cost me 3 points to find out that midrace join was not allowed, can't recall seeing anything about the rules changing.
Quote from Bean0 :Well, someone has to come up with the obvious puns

It just cost me 3 points to find out that midrace join was not allowed, can't recall seeing anything about the rules changing.

Omg i just saw Becky has mid joined race disabled.
Quote from CSU1 :who are you to tell me to go get a life?

This strikes me as rather hypocritical, perhaps you should read your own previous post before asking that question.

Is nobody allowed to make a joke around here?

Trying to steer the topic away from the flame war it seems to be barreling headlong into, yes, it seems that is the price you have to pay until Becky changes the coding. You also have to pay if you're specced for, say, having passengers.

Sam
#4 - Bean0
Bumped into Becky on the server (literally), it's changed now so you don't get charged for the mid race join.

@CSU1 - As with CTRA, there a system in place here on the forums for reporting things. Either you haven't used it, or this thread has been deemed acceptable.

Glad some people can have a laugh though
You only paid 5pts, we all know that it should cost 10pts - so you got a cheap deal and were screwed over (no pun intended) .

Actually I put the feature in, saw the problem and figured I didnt really have time to tinker with it before I had to go out, so I did some racing instead, went out, and fixed it up properly when I got back.

It is no longer possible to join the B&J server after the second lap has started, so it's like the other servers in reverse, effectively, and you are not charged points for attempting to join even with passengers now, the only exception is joining an AI - you still get charged and kicked for that. Not that they work on B&J, but its the principle of the thing!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG