The online racing simulator
What's your fuel efficiency?
(71 posts, started )
In these hard times for car enthousiasts were you can be frowned upon for having a car with a real engine (and going bankrupt, that is), I thought I'd look up what my fuel efficiency was in our most beloved sim, looking at the total amount of driven kilometers and total amount of fuel burnt. In my case it happened to be:

1:2,972
(2,972 km/L) or:
8,386 (miles/gallon)

Time for a new Tree-lovers contest: who is the cleanest driver
1:6.2
It was better before the break of CTRA because then i moved from the UF1 to the mini GTR's
Quote from marzman :1:6.2

I thought that the results would be pretty close so a big surprise, maybe because you drive the uf1 alot.
but:
I have another explanation: you won 6 races of 451 finished while I won 121 out of 950. I think you need to push the loud pedal somewhat further down
1:1,96

Im leading.
I don't have that many laps yet, but I would like to let you know, that in many european countries, the fuel economy is measured in "how many litres of fuel do you need to drive 100km". In other words: l/100km. And it's not bitching, it's a friendly advice
1:3.33
I've destroyed a small planet, and I use ground up enviromentalists for fuel!

Travelled distance:55221 Ml

Fuel burnt:33037 Ltr
Quote from zeugnimod :1:1,96

Im leading.

Watch out or the green army is going to get you!

Quote from breadfan :n many european countries, the fuel economy is measured in "how many litres of fuel do you need to drive 100km"

I know, it doen't really mather what system you pick. In this case, because I didn't know if everyone sees their stats in metric system, I chose for this method because it is the same "formula" as miles/gallon, which I thought was the standard in "imperial" countries.
Quote from imprezzer :Watch out or the green army is going to get you!

Hehe.

Its because I (almost) never drive BF1, FO8 or the big GTRs. They are too fast for my liking.
3.42 Km / L , Yeppee, i'm relatively clean!
21.2 L/100 km (13 mpg) in LFS compared to about 6.2 L/100 km (45 mpg) irl in my Toyota Corolla.
-
(Tigershark) DELETED by Tigershark
On my BMW 318d E46 its 5,7 litre @ 100km.
In LFS it is 2,035km/litre
Quote from imprezzer :I know, it doen't really mather what system you pick. In this case, because I didn't know if everyone sees their stats in metric system, I chose for this method because it is the same "formula" as miles/gallon, which I thought was the standard in "imperial" countries.

I know that you know I just wanted to point out that it's more comprehensible for some of us Those figures really don't tell me much and I'm far too lazy to recalculate it
#14 - JTbo
I think we have had something like this before

It seems to be that my result is 3.62km/litre that is perhaps something like 27.58 l/100km (unit used in our country).

But I don't know how that reflects to reality as I have driven at least as much on demo servers and offline as on S2 servers, only with different cars.
#15 - Jakg
Quote from zeugnimod :1:1,96

Im leading.

1:1.757258064516129032258064516129

damn yee!

I get 7.47 MPG
#16 - DeKo
1:1.8
great mileage i get! 50% in tank
1:2.27

5.34 mpg
4.67km for 1Ltr (i have no idea for miles per gallon)
#21 - neRu
LFS total average for all racers: 2,935358 km/l

My average: 2,157 km/l
Quote from imprezzer :I thought that the results would be pretty close so a big surprise, maybe because you drive the uf1 alot.
but:
I have another explanation: you won 6 races of 451 finished while I won 121 out of 950. I think you need to push the loud pedal somewhat further down

Maybe you just pick the kiddyservers to play on (or maybe i have beaten you six times driving a UF1 )

I know, i'm a backmarker
Travelled distance: 24780 Km
Fuel burnt: 8419 Ltr

Resulting in:
0,32 liters/km ?
or 2,9 liters/km ?

How exactly do you calculate it again ?

Man, I should race more
28 L/100 km, which is alot... Our Renault Laguna 2.0 16v which got a very uneconomic auto does 10 L/ 100 km in town and 8.4 L/ 100 km on the highway.
Travelled distance:35336 KmFuel burnt:11923 Ltr
2.96km/L

*goes to plant more trees*

(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG