Normal race time: Evening

I would love some tutoring on the GTRs and FO8
#77 - th84
LFS username: th84
LFS Racername: th84
Controller: g25/momo
Date of first lfs race:
Racing frequency: Not much as of late
Normal race time: Whenever the little one is asleep.

I want to learn how to pwn people like the CoRe guys do! (I suck really bad, so I would need a private tudor type deal :nod
While the team was originally intended to help those that people have, on occasion, called n00bs, you sir are a [noob], and as such, are way beyond help!
#79 - th84

Does this mean my application has been denied? Do I need to contact my attorney?
Quote :CoRe Driver Development Team (CDDT) is a division of CoRe Racing that is comprised of new and inexperienced LFS license holders intent on learning proper racecraft. While the members of CoRe Racing are committed to the vision of the Driver Development Team, CDDT drivers are not members of the CoRe Racing team, and as such, are not given the same access and rights to CoRe online resources. The CoRe Racing management reserves the right to admit or reject membership initially, or at anytime without warning or explanation. Membership in the CDDT does not guarantee future membership in the CoRe Racing team, as that is a separate process of team management.

Maybe you can talk your attorney into suing your eye doctor!

EDIT: FIXED:

Quote :CoRe Driver Development Team (CDDT) is a division of CoRe Racing that is comprised of new and inexperienced LFS license holders intent on learning proper racecraft. While the members of CoRe Racing are committed to the vision of the Driver Development Team, CDDT drivers are not members of the CoRe Racing team, and as such, are not given the same access and rights to CoRe online resources. The CoRe Racing management reserves the right to admit or reject membership initially, or at anytime without warning or explanation, especially if an applicant's name is th84. Membership in the CDDT does not guarantee future membership in the CoRe Racing team, as that is a separate process of team management.

#81 - th84
I mean, come on, do you REALLY think anyone reads that crap? I feel as though I have been unfairly singled out. I have a good reputation and am willing to learn!

LOL, nice rule change!
ouch, rough rule change haha!
Take him, he badly needs it!
#84 - th84
LOL! Screw you noob!! Is that a challenge?
I suppose you won't accept a driver on a cruise team.
Quote from th84 :I mean, come on, do you REALLY think anyone reads that crap? I feel as though I have been unfairly singled out. I have a good reputation and am willing to learn!

LOL, nice rule change!

No, I don't really think anyone reads that crap. And yes, you bet your ass you've been singled out, [noob].

Quote from Zachary Zoomy :I suppose you won't accept a driver on a cruise team.

Isn't it painfully obvious that by joining a cruise team that you are not involved with this sim to race?

Ahem:
Quote from banshee56 :
Isn't it painfully obvious that by joining a cruise team that you are not involved with this sim to race?

no, I do race regulary, and we do do events.
I have to many miles anyway.
Too many miles? Depends on how many you have if you delete all those cruising and drifting miles......hmmmm...
many are race miles. I don't have the time for this program just wondering on who you'd accept
Lol, love how you took off the genius equation there.

Is the activity still suspended? People are applying even after you suspended the teams activity?
We haven't made a move to reactivate it, but there seems to be a lot of interest all of a sudden.

We'll have a talk and see what happens.
if you accept that [noob] you need to accept me...

Quote from banshee56 :Your level of LFS experience is a bit more than we were targeting. You've driven over 41,900 miles and finished over 1100 races, which is more than 4x the level we were looking for:

Does that mean that you are not accepted? No, not yet. We need to review your skill level to see if you would really gain in the environment that the CDDT will be. While we determine that, which will include you coming to a couple trainind sessions, your status will remain "Pending".

Quote from th84 :LOL! Screw you noob!! Is that a challenge?

If you really want to be embarassed: YES.

CoRe Driver Development Team
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG