The online racing simulator
My WIPs
(16 posts, started )
My WIPs
these are some of my WIPs. tell me what you think. I've got some more too (Evostar MRT, RB4 Fern bay edition, Audi RS4 FXO exposed, RB4 castrol, Rustbucket FXO) but I don't have screenies for them yet. tell me what you think of these
Attached images
xfgminicooperzw5.png
drifttaxier9.png
drifttd6.png
#2 - garph
Nothing much to say dude, they are just base coloured skins, no design to comment on and only one with and logo's or text.

Quote from garph :Nothing much to say dude, they are just base coloured skins, no design to comment on and only one with and logo's or text.

And the text on it isn't anything special either.

A tip for the first one, if you wanna go for the cheap car look, pull the black through the whole bumper. So it'll look like the mudguards are plastic, but also the bumper.
my try at a drift car. too many decals?
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
#5 - garph
Whats with all the backwards writing, you trying to make us think you are Russian?
Ricer Tofu there
aperently backwards writing is drifter style or something. I don't drift that often but why not make a drift skin.

BTW the other side is not backwards
You have great MSPaint skills mate, good job!
All that stretching makes me want to weep.
(Should be shrunk horizonally quite a bit)
i use photoshop!
time for an update
RB4 intel and FZ5 future shop
Attached images
fz1.jpg
fz2.jpg
rb4.jpg
Re the FZ5, you should shrink horizonally the "decals" as quite a few of them look stretched.
The RB4 looks pretty good if a bit plain...
But for both of them, drop the wireframe, at least once you're done.
I leave the wire frames on until the bitter end so I can see where the decals are lining up.

EDIT: and another project: FZ50 UPS is finished: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=532985#post532985

EDIT2: more WIP drift skins.
and look forward to my Autosport clio pack coming soon
Attached images
d31.jpg
d32.jpg
If you wanna read from right to left, learn some hebrew shit or something, don't flip the decals....
And also choose some more "spectacular" shots. In here i just see cars driving. I;m not a big drift fan, but you might just impress me with 3 cars doing a drift around a corner in a formation, who knows.
Quote from mikey_G :If you wanna read from right to left, learn some hebrew shit or something, don't flip the decals....
And also choose some more "spectacular" shots. In here i just see cars driving. I;m not a big drift fan, but you might just impress me with 3 cars doing a drift around a corner in a formation, who knows.

I was using the AI.

My WIPs
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG