The online racing simulator
How to drive the FoX?
(53 posts, started )
#51 - DeKo
The trick for getting fast is to not try and get fast. Its like impossible to explain. After a while, you just kinda do it, and you feel yourself getting faster, but your not actively thinking "where do i brake" "where do i turn in".
Quote from gohfeld23 :Here's a simple and quick tip to FOX beginners.
If you think you are driving at the limit of the FOX, PUSH HARDER! As many seasoned FOX racers will confirm, the faster you drive the FOX, the smoother it goes and more grip it has.

Exactly my experience, it realy awards full throttle driving, and if it starts to drift thats no huge problem either if you ease of a little or counter steer some (if there is enough road) Its the lift off oversteer that gets me (almost every lap But while it stays nose in front of the engine its hugely entertaining. (I only drive default race setups with my own tweaks and are slow & proud doing 110% wr.

Quote from DeKo :I never really saw the big deal with GPL btw, probably because i only started playing it like a year ago.

I too tried it way past its time, with similar results.
I'm fully into the 7s now and have posted a hotlap - 1:07.83. The setup originally came from jaspero but I have modified the ride heights, made a small adjustment to the rebound damping and changed a couple of camber angles.

Here it is:
Attached files
FORMULA XR_BLGP1_07_83.set - 132 B - 202 views
Gentlefoot_BL1_FOX_10783.spr - 84.8 KB - 202 views

How to drive the FoX?
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG