The online racing simulator
LFS Tooning
(19 posts, started )
LFS Tooning
so here it is, my first evah tooning! spent all day on it! and im quite happy with it!
Attached images
xrt_toon_final.jpg
Cool.
my second toony car
Attached images
fz5_toon_final.jpg
imo, they look abit....poor. Yes i know, there meant to be "toony" but i just think they look rough. The smooth edges look like they have been done with squares
I started this one a long time ago:

You can finish it if you like
Attached images
XRT Vector.jpg

rendered with 3dsmax
ric
Attached images
fzrcomic1.jpg
fzrcomic2.jpg
fzrcomic3.jpg
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :imo, they look abit....poor. Yes i know, there meant to be "toony" but i just think they look rough. The smooth edges look like they have been done with squares

+1

i did one a while ago, wanna see it?
This inspired me to make a Cell shaded Mustang GTR!!
I have a few toon'ed cars and alot of WIP toons but only lfs related one is a line art of the fz50 (with fzr wheels)
Attached images
fz50 lines.jpg
Where are all the Initial D fanboys?
All 2 of them don't speak english.
@Greboth
Now that looks good. It would look even better with some colouring and shading :yummy:
my XRT toon/rebrush
Attached images
XRT project2 del2.jpg
Oh sh*t, holy smoke thats nice o.o
Quote from MataGyula :@Greboth
Now that looks good. It would look even better with some colouring and shading :yummy:

I was in the process of sketching it up like a concept car but I lost the psd file for it so just left it as line art in the end.

Quote from NeonMuffler :my XRT toon/rebrush

Do you post on digimods? As someone on there brushed an xrt. Whatever though awesome picture
thanks.

it was a long time ago since ive posted anything on DM.. cant remember if i posted the XRT there, hehe
Wow, Neon , thats awesome!
This is a WIP
Attached images
mustangpencilcolour.png
The first picture looks some thing out of Crackdown on the XBOX 360

LFS Tooning
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG