The online racing simulator
G25 problems
(13 posts, started )
G25 problems
hey
i just bought a g25 today, i was realy happy with the quality of the wheel, till i tried to play a game....

first thing, it looks like the wheel doenst calibrate right, if the car is driving a straight line, the wheel steers a bit to the left side
second thing are the pedals, mine dont work seperated, if i try to use them as seperated pedals, the brake and the gas only work like "buttons" and not like axes, if i set them up as combined it works fine

i tried everything i could think off, re calibrate it in the game, diffrent setups in profiler /windows controller manager
nothing works

hope you guys can help me
Regarding the "separate axes" where the pedals are acting like buttons, my MOMO had the same problem a few years back. I updated the drivers, and the problem was solved. I heard the drivers that come with the G25 are not very good ones, so get the latest ones from the Logitech web site.
downloaded the latest drover from the homepage
didnt help anything....

is the latest driver realy from 4/28/2005?
in 3 years no update?
My Logitech Profiler has following version:
Version 5.00.171 Date 07/05/2006
u got a link to that version?
are you sure ur version is from 2006?
on the website it says
Title: Logitech Gaming Software 32-Bit
Software Version: 5.00.182
Post Date: 4/28/2005
Betriebssystem: Windows Vista
File Size: ca. 7,7 MB
It's a typo on their web site. I just downloaded it and the date says 8/9/2006. I guess they forgot to change it...
this happemd to me when i got my g25 if u try calabrating it wit all logitech software deleted just in windows divice calabration and then calabrate it in the logitech drivers thats wat worked for me dont ask me to explain why
cant get into the windows device calibration if the logidriver is installed
and that wouldnt help with the pedals prob
ok
so far, it works
ive set it to seperate pedals in the profiler
than ive deinstalled the profiler and calibrated the wheel with the windows controller manager
the pedals work fine, plus the steering is straight

but now theres no more force feedback
and im worried that if im installing the profiler again, the same probs will came back again
im pretty sure you need the profiler to use ffb, just try it dude. Cant do much harm
try pressing shift+C ingame
installed the profiler again
works fine so far
just hope that all games that i play, can be played with seperate pedals, because now that button problem is with the combined pedals xD
well, i dont care too much about that atm

G25 problems
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG