The online racing simulator
Explosion in the night
(36 posts, started )
Explosion in the night
Well, i know this is a little random, but i have to share .

At around 4:30am today i was woken by a bang coming from outside my house, so i went to the window to see what was going on and i saw this (See Attachment - Mobile phone picture, so excuse the lack of clarity).

It looks like a mk2 or 3 Golf and i don't recognise it from around my area, so i can only imagine it was stolen then dumped here and torched. Kids eh?! :irked:
Attached images
DSC00442.JPG
Typical joyriders,
I bet it was a mk2 they were easy to get into without the armored door plates. My mk1 got stole because it didnt have em on Bloody criminals!
I've just had another quick peek out of the window at it now its light outside, and it appears that it has blackened the wall and melted the guttering of the house it was outside of. That guys getting some bad luck lately, only a couple of months ago a car crashed into the front of his house.
What a poor miserable guy he is...LOL:haha:
Struggling to see the funny side of it personally, do you own a house? I'm guessing you don't from your post.
I know he will likely have insurance but if it was happening to my house i wouldn't be a happy guy.
#6 - JTbo
Where are proper thieves these days? I mean there is only these brats but none of proper thieves that would not destroy cars when they stole it. Twice my ex collegue had his car stolen, both times found in same place and nothing was stolen or destroyed. That is how proper thief works.

Kids should learn bit more of respect
Bad luck... Or motivated perhaps? You can never tell what makes people do these things. Either way very distressing.
Quote from JTbo :Twice my ex collegue had his car stolen, both times found in same place and nothing was stolen or destroyed.

Hmm I don't know about that the few times I've had cars stolen I've got them back ok but they were never quite the same like more gear noise in one and the damn insurance company wouldn't do anything about it So I've often thought of leaving a note in the car saying if you have stolen this car please take the time to touch it
#9 - JTbo
Quote from Glenn67 :Hmm I don't know about that the few times I've had cars stolen I've got them back ok but they were never quite the same like more gear noise in one and the damn insurance company wouldn't do anything about it So I've often thought of leaving a note in the car saying if you have stolen this car please take the time to touch it

But certainly then thief has not respected the car as there has been something wrong after he has been using it, it has not been thief but some brat then
Quote from JTbo :But certainly then thief has not respected the car as there has been something wrong after he has been using it, it has not been thief but some brat then

LOL you must be thinking of the thiefs from 50 years ago then even the police were a different breed then
#11 - JTbo
Quote from Glenn67 :LOL you must be thinking of the thiefs from 50 years ago then even the police were a different breed then

Yes, that kind of thieves, those two times when ex collegue car was stolen it was probably same thief, good manners and all, that is what thief should have, also would be nice if they would left card where their apologize any trouble they may cause, surely their 'profession' would then be valued much higher
Quote from JTbo :Yes, that kind of thieves, those two times when ex collegue car was stolen it was probably same thief, good manners and all, that is what thief should have, also would be nice if they would left card where their apologize any trouble they may cause, surely their 'profession' would then be valued much higher

Now you talk of such thieves I do remember someone telling me a story from many years ago where the young kids on the block would "borrow" an old timers car to go out at night, when they returned the car each time before he awoke they topped up the fuel so he wouldn't notice the story goes they later found out he knew what was going on all the time but didn't say anything as they always kept his tank full!
Quote from GFresh :I've just had another quick peek out of the window at it now its light outside, and it appears that it has blackened the wall and melted the guttering of the house it was outside of. That guys getting some bad luck lately, only a couple of months ago a car crashed into the front of his house.

Awww, thats sucks. Some people are just having... too little luck in this life.
But as someone mentioned, maybe there was a motivated act of something, but that we probally never know
#14 - CSU1
Quote from The Very End :Awww, thats sucks. Some people are just having... too little luck in this life.
But as someone mentioned, maybe there was a motivated act of something, but that we probally never know

na,my parents used to have the same problem in a very bad area of Dublin in the late 80's. It's just a silly purchase of a house located on a corner....I for one would be inclined not to buy a house located at the end of a straight road or on a dodgy corner...cos this stuff always happens.
Keep applying to the councel for speed ramps is his only option imo....or explosive reactive armour on his wall...that will teach em
Quote from CSU1 :na,my parents used to have the same problem in a very bad area of Dublin in the late 80's. It's just a silly purchase of a house located on a corner....I for one would be inclined not to buy a house located at the end of a straight road or on a dodgy corner...cos this stuff always happens.
Keep applying to the councel for speed ramps is his only option imo....or explosive reactive armour on his wall...that will teach em

Lol seriously?
Does such things happen often, that someon deside to eighter smash their or a other car into a wall and then light it up, or just start an car-fire right outside others doors?

-
(speed1) DELETED by speed1 : yes
Quote from CSU1 :na,my parents used to have the same problem in a very bad area of Dublin in the late 80's. It's just a silly purchase of a house located on a corner....I for one would be inclined not to buy a house located at the end of a straight road or on a dodgy corner...cos this stuff always happens.

i know this cop who lives on a corner where people kept driving on his grass. so he goes and gets him self 3 or 4 oldish spike strips and burys them at the edge of his yard so that you could walk over them but if a car drove over them and sunk in(its the usa, many fat people with fat suvs) its tires would pop. about a mounth after he installed them some one decided it would be fun to drive around in his yard. hehe they got away but the tracks showed that the spike strips work.
Quote from JTbo :Where are proper thieves these days? I mean there is only these brats but none of proper thieves that would not destroy cars when they stole it. Twice my ex collegue had his car stolen, both times found in same place and nothing was stolen or destroyed. That is how proper thief works.

Hehe. When I was at college my friend Mohammed turned up in a car one day, which it turned out he'd "borrowed" because he woke up late and didn't want to miss his class. Apparently in his rush to get to college he nearly ran over our lecturer in this stolen car, too.

He took it back later that day with a full tank of petrol.
#18 - CSU1
Quote from The Very End :Lol seriously?
Does such things happen often, that someon deside to eighter smash their or a other car into a wall and then light it up, or just start an car-fire right outside others doors?

as often as night falls over here ...the noobs think they can do handbrakers and doughnuts around the place...but in most case the drivers are probable no older than 17...just kids...as soon as they muck it up and crash they set it alight...you dont have this problem in Norway
Here, when cars get stolen, they mostly either get chopped up and sold for parts or driven down to Mexico and sold there. Years ago a friend of mine got his car stolen. It was a Pontiac Fiero (crappy sports car wannabe). Anyways he gets it back minus the stereo and the seats. He goes to a used auto parts place (junkyard) to get replacement seats..... He couldn't prove this even though the scratches on the seat base matched the ones in his car, but he bought back the same seats that was stolen from his car.
Well, its a VW, so it probably burst into flames on its own.
I bet your area is HOT on criminals ... sorry

Wonder how long it will take the council to come and remove it.
Quote from CSU1 :as often as night falls over here ...the noobs think they can do handbrakers and doughnuts around the place...but in most case the drivers are probable no older than 17...just kids...as soon as they muck it up and crash they set it alight...you dont have this problem in Norway

Wtf, thats just stupid.

+1 for headshoot on those kids.
#23 - CSU1
Where i live you get stolen cars smashed up then burnt up then you get cocky 8 year olds and its like a race track all night then you get cops what just say oh we will pick what ever up and then you have to wait for 3-4 weeks and its still sat there dumb cops even drive into floods now wheres that topic the biggest thing is the mini motors.
This stuff is sad,happens every day in my country

Explosion in the night
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG