The online racing simulator
Field and Track?
(3 posts, started )
Field and Track?
Hey i have another question. With the new X patch the new max field number is 32. Will this league increase the number of participants or will it stay at 19?

Also do you run a oval course? If not it should be considered.
Quote from lizardfolk :

Not at the present time, no.
Quote :Hey i have another question. With the new X patch the new max field number is 32. Will this league increase the number of participants or will it stay at 19?

Well first off the STCC is based on it's own forum, CTRA isn't really related any more - we seperated them because it was causing confusion.

We already broke the car cap before patch X, we just havnt shown that broadcast yet, we had 21 cars and 2 SC's on the grid at the start, but as we had drivers not qualifying for each event, and because frapsing LFS with more cars becomes more difficult, there's no plan to increase the total driver pool before the end of this season.

Also, we used the oval for a fun event, STCC versus Fragmasters. STCC put in good showings in all 3 classes by winning ... but it was just for fun and I think most had a good time which is what it was all about.

Thing is, LFS' physics aren't complete and nowhere does this show up more than on the oval. The aerodynamics of drafting and running close to a wall are not correct, and the Kyoto Ring oval is nothing more than a high speed test track. I enjoy the ocassional oval race myself, but really LFS isn't ready for it yet.

Field and Track?
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG