The online racing simulator
Selling Like-New (<1 Month Old) DFP
Anyone interested in it? I bought it sometime in June and then I went on vacation, came back 3 days ago, not really interested in it anymore. I got it off Amazon.com for $103, so looking for maybe $80 and shipping, or best offer- but no ridiculous crap please -_- It is in perfect condition- no scratches, dents, abrasions, etc. anything like that. Clean, works perfectly, comes in original box with wheel w/ shifter and pedals.

I live in Illinois, so I ship only in the states. Paypal preffered, money order is okay too. If you want to and have an eBay account, we can establish an instant auction there.

PM me offers or post here. Pictures upon request.
80$ + Shipping seems resonable to me, avoid lowballer offers thought, don,t take under 70 if it's that mint
#3 - dadge
the dfp is still £60 new in the uk. imo that price should get rid of the wheel at a quick rate. good wheel too.
thanks for the bumps guys, hope so
why 125? its only 80 and about 10-15 for shipping in the usa, max it'll come out to is like 90-95! buy it from me, i still have it sitting in the box -_-
Still selling- anyone?
Bump - price lowered to 75 dollars and shipping.
Bump - Guess no one wants it? Gimmie your best offer!
#9 - garph
Quote from SergiuArsenie :Bump - Guess no one wants it? Gimmie your best offer!

Don't forget, this isn't eBay. If someone wanted it, seriously wanted it, you'd know by now I think.
True, we'll i'll just bump this from time to time to see if anyone wants one.
I would want it but you've already said you won't ship out of USA, I probably have the cash you need for it as well :P
Quote from Xaid0n :I would want it but you've already said you won't ship out of USA, I probably have the cash you need for it as well :P

Because of the shipping it wouldn't make sense £ wise. It would probably be cheaper to buy a new one at about £65 from darkplanets.
Quote from garph :Because of the shipping it wouldn't make sense £ wise. It would probably be cheaper to buy a new one at about £65 from darkplanets.

True, I have that amount of cash on me, but considering the $ is around $2.03 to the £ I wouldn't need much £££s.

EDIT:

$75 for the wheel + shipping, call it what? $95?

95.00 USD

=

46.5115 GBP
United States Dollars United Kingdom Pounds
1 USD = 0.489595 GBP 1 GBP = 2.04250 USD
i would think shipping to UK would be closer to $40
Well I might be able to ship it to the UK, depending on how much the rate is, because I have never shipped out of the USA... so yeah, UPS or Fedex is the best way?
Well I am going to put this on eBay in about a week, just a heads up- if anyone still wants it the price is 75 USD- if you live outside of the USA and want it, PM and we might be able to negotiate something.
I bought my old DFP (before I got my G25) brand new at my local PC shop [Nearly 2 years ago, it was brand new out) for £39.99, which is about $80. They were still almost £120 back then ($240)

Don't Be a Cheapskate
I've seen them clearanced at Walmart (US chain store) for $40 . If I wanted a DFP, I would have bought one of those rather than one used for $35 more.
"I've seen them clearanced at Walmart (US chain store) for $40" haha

well like I said, its goin on eBay, don't like it, don't buy it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG