The online racing simulator
(30 posts, closed, started )
Guys, come on. Surely Nuse, you should close this thread - the original question has been answered, and this is in danger of degenerating into the same arguement that enveloped the previously mentioned thread.
....time to close the thread me thinks
Will this be the last?
Quote from XCNuse :Hold on, hold on, how is it my ignorance? If I were ignorant, I either A: wouldn't have done anything, or B: would have skipped this entire thread period.
In all technicality GTS, it is J.B.s' ignorance for not seeing "hey.. it says demo under my name yet I have a license," and that is a fact you can't counter, it is not my fault I trust the forum, nor is it my fault that I don't know every single S2 user out of almost 20,000 forum users.

Sorry J.B., but the forum says the avatar is saved, all you need (not should) to do is contact the devs and tell them to fix it because I know they can quite easily.

@Tristan, keep it up, because I've seen how nasty some of your other posts are too.

And sorry to the rest of you guys, but it was well into the night for me anyway.

Ignorant means not knowing something that is really quite common knowledge. Okay, lots DON'T know, but I'd have thought someone like you, who is on the forum a lot, has been here for a long time, AND is a moderator, should know about J.B.

J.B. has said it many times. In the last 6 months I've mentioned it over 4 times to people pointing out his avatar.

But I don't mind you not knowing, it's acting on limited information like some sort of... I don't know.

Yes, I can be nasty - who can't. And I'm really nasty when things like this occur, but I think I've been rather nice about it all.

And I still have respect for you as a person and as a player of LFS. I just doubt I'll ever respect you for your moderating skills. Don't take it all too personally.

Late nights are no excuse - if you are too tired to make sensible judgement calls, DON'T MAKE THEM.
Well that seems a convenient place to end the discussion.
This thread is closed

(30 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG