The online racing simulator
I need help installing the gauge mod.
(35 posts, started )
Look seriously mate.. i really dont understand it.. wtf is this target? Oh i think ive got it now.. Sorry
Attached images
meh beats me.bmp
I seriously cant help you with that because your shortcut should be like mine. which it isnt and I dont understand why because I have never seen a shortcut like that. You will just have to type the insim into LFS manually. Unless someone else can help you with that shortcut.
I've cracked it xD It just isnt showing the gauges now.. im gonna re-do the LFS folder since ive kinda buggered it up..
Attached images
woo.. lol the noob has cracked it.PNG
Woop woop.. I finally done it. Thanks alot Steve your a true legend.. and sorry for being a pain in the buttt.... thanks mate. Your my god xD

May i just ask.. Whats STRG??
Oopss sorry they decide to show up now
My god just use the gauges thread and pm's for this sh*t plzzzz
i got a problem....the gauges arent showing up...how do i get them to go up, it said STRG+up,down,left,right....but what is STRG
Quote from harjun :i got a problem....the gauges arent showing up...how do i get them to go up, it said STRG+up,down,left,right....but what is STRG

ctrl
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :My god just use the gauges thread and pm's for this sh*t plzzzz

This is the attitude I was speaking of
and how do i adjust the size

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG