The online racing simulator
Good sites for Windows XP themes?
(16 posts, started )
Try Google?

Anyway, I've used RoyalFour for a couple of years now, and I don't think I'll be changing it anytime soon either.
I've been using XPs default blue scheme for ages. But then I don't have my desktop showing for long enough to really notice it.

I would like a desktop that looks like the Xbox 360 interface though. There must be one available somewhere.
Quote from LFSn00b :I've been using this crap default scheme since i got this computer... Does anyone know a good site for XP Themes?

I thought you rule
#4 - TiJay
I use the official XP Royale theme on my games PC. I think it comes with Media Centre Edition, but I'm sure the theme is downloadable...
#5 - arco
#7 - Jakg
Noob, I have a really good and simple (You will need it) program with millions of themes up for download. It cost about £11, but you have my *cough* serial *cough*
-DeviantART-

.com
Last time I checked you can't really change windows XP's theme without third party programs, except for the windows media center theme which you can probably find through google somewhere.
#12 - aoun
Windows Blinds is the best program to go with, ive had crystal XP and afew others, windows blinds is the best one IMO..

wincustomize.com has the best skins! .
I think a patched uxtheme.dll is the best "3rd party software" you can use.
Well I loved this XBOX 360 theme rather well... But by any chance could any one find a XP theme of aircrafts or cars something like that will do. Sorry for not searching but please don't flame me because I was lazy searching
Ok thanks.

Good sites for Windows XP themes?
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG