The online racing simulator
Just coming back...
(6 posts, started )
Just coming back...
I played from when S2 was originally released until the end of the NAL (North American League) season 3, which I guess would be...2005-ish?

Being in the USA, what leagues are available that I would have a good stable connection/ping to? Are any of the former NAL racers still around?

Can't wait to get my DFP out and relearn to drive some of these beasts again...
Hey bud, welcome back. Check out LOTA (League of the Americas). It is comprised of CoRe, LOTF, and some others (blacksheep? can't remember). Anyways, yes, the old NAL drivers are still out and about. Cargo just came back out on the track not long ago as well.
Hey Orange!

The League Of The Americas is a league managed by ZoltUSA (once known as Hollywood), |||Marsh from Land Of The Free Racing, sweetchop17 (formerly sweetreid) from CHOPS Racing Canada, and yours truly, among a few others.

The league has about 40-50 active members and has presented 3 major and 2 minor series so far, as well as a current MRT series, several special events, and we are planning our next major series featuring teams in the GTRs. The league is open to LFS S2 drivers from the Western Hemisphere, with the intent of creating series for our often forgotten (in LFS anyway) part of the world.

We are well organized, and have a comprehensive set of rules that are enforced without prejudice (i.e. I've been penalized by my co-admins for hitting my teammate on accident. ).

Come on over and check us out! It would be good to see you back on track!
Heck yes, already signed up over there.

Just need to get my wheel plugged in and I'll be ready.
Thursday Night Thunder. Could think of a better way for you and your wheel to get reaquainted.

Welcome back.
BAH!!! It's Thursday night now!!! I didn't see or notice the server in the list when I logged on....

Heading to bed. Good night folks...

Just coming back...
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG