The online racing simulator
Ireland has talent ?!
(15 posts, started )
Ireland has talent ?!
Hello everyone , Upon reading the artical im about to post it seems to me Ireland actually has talent . Ever since Phil lynott ( one of the greatest all-time front man of a rock band ever ) died , it seems that ireland has it a slump when it comes to all things sport and compatition, The only internation compatition we ever won was miss world ( eurovision do's not count ). Now it seems that we actually have someone who ( over the next 2-3 years ) may prove to be one of the best things to come from Ireland since alcohol was invent. His driving talent is flawless and we will give that " drift king " guy a run for his money any day of the week ( and he's only 15 :P )

http://wheelspin83.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html

read it yourself and tell me what You think.. ( the lower part of the page )

- thanks for reading
Quite a bit of talent...probably an Orange. =P

And yes, Thin Lizzy is up there in the awesome department.
Er... The Corrs? I mean their music was terrible but they weren't too painful to look at.

Well, apart from Bloke Corr who was as camp as a scout jamboree. But I suppose you'd have to be if your sisters looked like that.
Ireland has me....is that not enough yep Kev they aren't the worst to look at either,I saw them in reall life
I have no idea how competitive the Irish drifting scene is so i cant comment. But fair play to him.
To be honest i think the story below is even better, Michael Devaney is a great Irish talent and actually finished 4th last weekend in the British F3 Championship.
There have been a LOT of great Irish drivers over the years...
I hate to say it but Eddie Irvine was a good peddler!
We have a driver in the BTCC Eoin Murray, who has won European titles in low formulae...
Adam Carroll, a DTM driver, GP2 driver and now Irish A1 driver.
Niall Breen, front-runner in British F3 - certainly one to watch for the future.
There are more but i could be here all day
The problem is there isn't enough money to be made in Ireland by sponsoring one of these guys properly.
Yep agree with them jeeez that Adam Carrol is quick,even yourself Niki you are good oll Irish talent
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Yep agree with them jeeez that Adam Carrol is quick,even yourself Niki you are good oll Irish talent

lol! my days are long gone Sully
if only i could afford a kart or a cheap banger of a race car id show everyone real talent also , isn't there an Irish independent driver who is last in wtcc
Karting and other form's of motorsport aint that easy...
Quote from theirishnoob :if only i could afford a kart or a cheap banger of a race car id show everyone real talent

I highly doubt it
Quote from theirishnoob :also , isn't there an Irish independent driver who is last in wtcc

Yes Emmet O'Brien
...just what kind of name for an Irishman is "Ffrench"?
Quote from nikimere :I highly doubt it

oh belive me , i beat my dads 1995 bmw m5 in a pug 205 . Enough said
Quote from theirishnoob :oh belive me , i beat my dads 1995 bmw m5 in a pug 205 . Enough said

Mate you mad hahaha
Quote from thisnameistaken :Er... The Corrs? I mean their music was terrible but they weren't too painful to look at.

Well, apart from Bloke Corr who was as camp as a scout jamboree. But I suppose you'd have to be if your sisters looked like that.

^^ Friends of mine.

Can I drop a mention in for the Irish rugby team? :P

And one for old EJ himself, the J191 was beautiful...

DK

Ireland has talent ?!
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG