The online racing simulator
Changing name between qualify and race
A little bug that makes me go to last when i was qualified 10th. It seems that qualifiying positions are saved with the player names and not with licensed names. Maybe with licensed names will not happen that thing.
Quote from Ferrington :A little bug that makes me go to last when i was qualified 10th. It seems that qualifiying positions are saved with the player names and not with licensed names. Maybe with licensed names will not happen that thing.

I think you started the thread in the wrong section. Have something to do with hosting, that 's right but the thread would be better in the "Bug Report" or "Improvement" section (I would suggest "Bugs - Program"-Subforum because the chance that the devs 'll read it is higher there)

Hey did you tried to chance your name during the session? Then you'll be shown under two names! Using the LFS-Account Names would be better. For Demo it could stay as it is.
right.
Just be proud of your name, and use it always you play.
Now it will never happens again, that you lose your qualy-position by changing your name

Yeah. it can be a bug. If you see it from another side it´s a feature
If 2 ppl play at 1 pc in 1 race, and the better qualy-player can race, you are lucky about that feature.
If you´re not proud about your name and change it every 5 minutes, you will lose your qualy-position by this bug.

Decide on your own if it´s a feature or bug.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG