The online racing simulator
Quote from Austin31287 :it is about 230vol

mobo http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ ... duct.php?prodid=MB-120-AB
C2D http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ ... duct.php?prodid=CP-151-IN

that wht i like =) is that ok or s**T wht hz is that C2D is Low 1.6 when mine is 2.8 explane plz

How many watts is the PSU not what voltage, something like 400 W would be enough.

And those parts are good, including that CPU, it says only 1.6 GHz but like someone said the architecture is better, and plus it can be happily overclocked to 3.2 GHz, which could be equivilent to 6 plus GHz P4.
how can i find the watts were do i look
If you can't see it on the power unit, you may have to unscrew the outer case of the tower, then unscrew the power unit from the case. The label with the information will be on one side of the PSU.
2 mucth 4 me ^^
it's better to have too much than it is to not have enough m8.
well it cost more less power over cheap more power
Austin,

that CPU & mobo combination is not what will really help you.
You graphic card is more then LFS need so this is not youir problem at all.

E2140 is in games equal to A64 X2 3600 or 3800+ which are dual core K8 processors from AMD.LFS cant utilise dual core power.

The better buy would be now something from C2D E6x50 family as these chips are now really sold with low price and faster then E6x00 family.

For example E6550 cost less the E6600 but its same fast.

This all really depened how much money you willing to spend.Give me the budget you have and I will recommned you something...
120 for a cpu and mobo and a power supply 650 watts and cheap
#37 - Jakg
650 watts is excessive, you will end up with a very dodgy generic PSU for that - a 500w woudl do you fine.
Wough-wough-wough... are we sure his current mobo can't support c2d?

What C2D are we recommending, there are significant price drops sechuleded for this Sunday.

GL.
ok
when is the prices droping again
#44 - Jakg
Q6600's have gone from £300 to £170, i'd call that a drop!
i have £120
#46 - Jakg
i was just highlighting prices HAVE dropped.

Like i said, you just need a better CPU. How about this mobo, this CPU and this PSU. £117.47.
Well not everybody know how to overclock and not every chip can go so high.
What do you mean by stock cooling and what is overclocking? can some give me a 3 products around 130 pounds

ty Austin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG