(35 posts, closed, started )

Poll : S3, 0.6 , another opinion?

0.6 A
another opinion
S3
LFS x to y to Z to..?
What do you think? S3 or 0,6 A? or another option? i say 0.6a
Chinese alphabets, or Å.

It won't be 0.6 until final in my opinion. I reckon we might see 0.55A. Doesn't really matter with the autoupdater.
I`m not sure, maybe Z2 etc etc
Or maybe ZA, ZB etc, just continue
What does it matter? Honestly..?
It definietly won't be S3, it has to be S2 Final before then. I vote for 0.6A , I think 0.5ZA is a bit confusing...
0.6 seems the most likely choice. Altough, it could be reserved for a significant change, like S2 going final. I guess we will just have to wait and see
I'd imagine S2 final would 1.0.
Quote from XenoWolf :What does it matter? Honestly..?

Maybe the DEV`s thinking of the same, and maybe we can help them out? :P
Well, how important it is doesn`t really mathers that much, but it is a interesting discussion
S1 Final = 0.3
S2 Final = 0.6
S3 Final (LFS Final) = 1.0
0.6A makes most sense. All unpatched release games are 1.0.

So only about (/does maths) 104 patches until S3 goes live! Wooo!
i think Tristan's right but there might be a 1.01 as to fix any bugs that may occur
0.6 would be S2 final, and there is a lot to add to the current version to make it S2 final.
Quote from theirishnoob :i think Tristan's right but there might be a 1.01 as to fix any bugs that may occur

The current system would see a bug fix patch after S3 Final named as 1.0B or something. 1.01 will never, probably exist. If LFS is expanded again after S3, then it might be 1.3, 1.5/6 or 2.0. Second decimal places are unlikely to be used.
Why is there a sudden obsession with version numbers again?

They're irrelevant and are only there to distinguish between one release and the next.

For all we know 0.5X10 is called "vomit" by the team, or "toothbrush".

It doesn't matter.
Quote from afastest :0.51
0.6 would be S2 final, and there is a lot to add to the current version to make it S2 final.

0.5.1a
Quote from DarkTimes :It definietly won't be S3, it has to be S2 Final before then. I vote for 0.6A , I think 0.5ZA is a bit confusing...

Or even LFS Beta???
Quote from the_angry_angel :
For all we know 0.5X10 is called "vomit" by the team, or "toothbrush".

It doesn't matter.

VTiRoj votes for S2 0.5 Toothbrush [1/8]

I think 0.6 is most likely, 0.6A-Z seems to fit.
I think they should give the patches girl's names and the first after the patch Z should begin by A. Any suggestion for a name
Quote from afastest :0.51

Not what Scawen said a while back (something like "anyone expecting major changes before S2 final will be disappointed"). That does of course depend on Scawen's definition of major, though.
Patch Ä
i spoke to my priest about this and he said to use the prince symbol and then tic tac toe boards with different game situations
S2 BETA patch A/whatever letter they decide to come first.

Quote from Maelstrom :I think they should give the patches girl's names and the first after the patch Z should begin by A. Any suggestion for a name

That would be really cool.
Quote from Meanie :That would be really cool.

Patch Amy
Patch Betty
Patch Clare
Patch Danielle
Patch Elizabeth
Patch F... girls name with F
This thread is closed

LFS x to y to Z to..?
(35 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG