The online racing simulator
Setups
Thought it might be a nice idea to share some setups, for those that may not have the time or inclination to develop them themselves, or can't get them from elsewhere.

FZ50 Aston Historic race set - Developed from (i think) Inferno hotlap set, tyres good for 10 laps, nice and stable, not amazingly quick, but nice and consistant, still work in progress, so I may update it.

Anyone feel free to add anyother sets on here, obviously an RAC one would be nice for the RAC drivers.

Set modded, still good for 10 laps, good for 2:51 in race, I reckon well under 2:50 is possible in the right hands
Attached files
FZ50_As hist race.set - 132 B - 937 views
I pretty much don't touch cars with road tyres on LFS since i just don't like how they feel, so if your like me you can try my setup, it's KY3R by erase modified last night, not fully complete and i can't guarantee that it's fast since it's very much for my driving style rather than enitial speed.
Attached files
FZ50_AS Historic.set - 132 B - 756 views
Here is one set for each car.
My RAC Raceset and n1lyns FZ50 Raceset.

PS: They are great
Attached files
FZ50_nils as his.set - 132 B - 1039 views
RA_UBA SET.set - 132 B - 376 views
Nice one
Here's a Basic Rac set. Nothing fancy but quite a good base for a Race Setup imo.

(Setup not made by me, Credits to the original author).
Attached files
RA_AllRounder.set - 132 B - 346 views
Edited my setup a bit, will last a full race distance. much more responsive than my last set.
Attached files
FZ50_AS Historic.set - 132 B - 1017 views
Thanks Dan
Flotch's 999 setup for the FZ at South City is nice and sticky, but cooks the rear right very easily.
Here's one by Hyperactive that's a little different (more pressure and camber) but easily lasts longer, and another by (Mabe?) that I don't remember seeing at Inferno.
Attached files
FZ50_S5_Hyper.set - 132 B - 1051 views
FZ50_S5_Mabe.set - 132 B - 1046 views
I am working on mine ATM, although not sure how quick I am going to be, EXTREMELY stiff ATM due to my car accident.....
Can't have dangerous drivers like yourself on a track like SO, i guess that settles one of the placement drops . hope you get better Danowat.

I've only done SO with the mouse so far, been rushed into an IGTC race last minute so not practiced SO yet properly. i think i can do 28's with my wheel possibly, if i practice enough.
Another good FZ5 setup courtesy of Azaazaa:
Attached files
FZ50_S5_Azaa.set - 132 B - 1004 views
Don't know if these are any good, but both of the WR's are driven with these. Few changes and you have yourself a race setup.
Attached files
FZ50_so5_q.set - 132 B - 901 views
RA_so5_q.set - 132 B - 353 views
A fairly decent setup I developed, an evolution of my Aston Historic setup which was a "from scratch" setup.
Good for race distance, and 1:28 laptimes, can easily do consistant 1:29's in it over race distance.

Dan,
Attached files
FZ50_South Town.set - 132 B - 1040 views
Nice setup! Knocked a whole 1 second off my previous time, still can't get under 1:30 though
Nice, glad it helped you

I find my sets tend to drive quite different from other fast sets, it must just be the way I drive
Here's a setup I've been working on for the RAC, for the up-coming round at SO Town. Best I've managed with it is a 1:28.55 in race trim, will easily do high 28's/mid 29's consistantly, while keeping the tyres safe.
Attached files
RA_so_town_elk.set - 132 B - 337 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG