The online racing simulator
Xfgti its teleporting [serious hack]
(52 posts, started )
Hi.Iam demo racer and i was crashing in car park.Then nick name caresa is came and he is always teleporting his self and crash other people he said that he know what he is doing and he tell that he cant tell us.Here is replay and i dont know its a bug or?Nick name caresa and wait for 1-2 to show up
Attached files
Hack.mpr - 1.9 MB - 3139 views
Well at first of reading that I thought it was lag, watched some, thought it was bad lag, this is beyond lag, I've never seen any lag like that before, he's done some hacking in there.

There is even more hacking when smoke goes everywhere, he's really hacked up the game.
me too but i dont know i am demo racer ask creator of game can they do sometihng about that
#4 - troy
lol definitely some weird stuff going on there ^^
thats hack,he is goin easy 200 kmh,and fast accelaration,but its interesting stuff
Has anyone thought of the possibilty that this might just be really weird lag?
Its a hack, the XFG let alone any other car in LFS cant accelarate to 200 kmh in that short of a distance without teleporting and a speed hack.
Nope not lag, definately not lag, he keeps resetting himself somehow, and notice after a few minutes his speed is around 300 and his rpms are almost at 0. That's really wierd. Somehow he manages to reset himself not at rest, but at high speed.
watch after when he is on roof he is teleporting from one place to another sure not lag
#10 - Jakg
Its not the worst hack, its the saddest hack - he (without watching the replay i can geuss that it's identical to what i've seen, and who it is) is doing this to get attention
Careca had some serious timetravelling skillz
I don't think he controlled the reset though, it kind of looked like his LFS kept sending the data of his previous location from half a second earlier.
why?
its a shame sad people want 2 hack **sigh**
certainly an odd and funky hack but from what ive seen it doesnt appear to be a serious issue
maybe im just misinterpreting it but all he seems to be able to do is reset his car to the pits which anywhere else but on the car park is utterly useless
#15 - Jakg
I think i can geuss who this is, and i think i can also geuss this is done through exploited positional packets.
A classic example of an attention whore.

At least it seems he understands that he should not spread this thing as suggested in the last words he spoke before quiting.
Fly...Fly awayyyyyy

I coudnt stop laughing all through that replay, its like, *spawn* 100 *spawn* 200 *spawn* 300 *spawn* *smokefest*

And the teleporting while on roof while everyone was trying to hit him was priceless

Please release this "hack" caresa, but mod for offline use only it looks like loads of fun! *immitates replay with hotwheels cars*
thats funny as hell
Holy shit o_O
Flying start got a new meaning.
Okay guys... I think it's obvious as to what happened.

/end
#21 - Jakg
(you forgot the lock)
Quote from Jakg :I think i can geuss who this is, and i think i can also geuss this is done through exploited positional packets.

O RLY ? :eye-poppi

Please explain your theory on 'exploited positional packets' and how one would firstly read and then implement them, I'm really quite fascinated with this oh and do share who you think this person is.
Hm, there was this guy, I forgot his name. He tried to explain hacking through example. What was the phrase for that again?
Quote from Jakg :(you forgot the lock)

The only way to stop you you mean? :P
#25 - Jakg
Quote from Rooble :O RLY ? :eye-poppi

Please explain your theory on 'exploited positional packets' and how one would firstly read and then implement them, I'm really quite fascinated with this oh and do share who you think this person is.

Well he it seems like that to me, as when the position packet arrives the car ends up somewhere completely different, and it justs seems the most obvious way to move a car about at any moment to any place.

How does one read and do this? feck knows, but it wouldn't be the first time that something they thought was impossible has happened.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Hm, there was this guy, I forgot his name. He tried to explain hacking through example. What was the phrase for that again?

...mentally unstable? He claimed to do that, but to me it just seemed like a hollow excuse.

Ladies and Gentleman, the word i think your all looking for is Phlos

(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG