The online racing simulator
What happened to /end
(4 posts, started )
What happened to /end
I was just trying to programatically get back to the entry screen. I thought that /end used to do that (and some old Commands.txt doc seems to support that) but now it just seems to be for replay to entry screen.

So now I can only /exit if I want to go from multiplayer to single player. Right? Because /leave only drops you to the MP connect screen and nothing gets you out of single player.

It's not something I can't work around. I have these "TV cam" terminals that alternate between showing the current race or a replay. And if there is no way to get from mp to the entry, then to get to replay, i'll have /exit and respawn. Am i missing a command?
Would be nice if we had some commands that went to particular screens, like a "/front" which would take you to the front screen, etc.
I just discovered that /mp doesn't work in the multiplayer connection screen. So after i join a server, I cannot join a server again without killing and respawning LFS. It would be nice /leave would drop back to the front for all screens.
I agree.

What happened to /end
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG