The online racing simulator
Hillclimb in LFS???
(26 posts, started )
Hillclimb in LFS???
I just wanna know if there is any layout or track that is always going up like hillclimb?????
No.

And LFS is more about circuite driving. (besides autocross layouts)
-
(Gabkicks) DELETED by Gabkicks
#3 - X-Ter
The idea isn't bad though. A Hillclimb could be used for a competition much like the AutoX competition that's going on right now. Pikes Peak anyone?
i thought i already heard something about an Rally Addon! :rally_dri
Quote from SchneeFee :i thought i already heard something about an Rally Addon! :rally_dri

Some racer's fantasy (including myself) I guess! Never read anything from the devs about it
Quote from SchneeFee :i thought i already heard something about an Rally Addon! :rally_dri

Yes, when comes rally, or rally car???????? We are driving whit city cars in RALLYX any rollcages ,u want to kill me?
#7 - garph
Quote from Maelstrom :Some racer's fantasy (including myself) I guess! Never read anything from the devs about it

It is (or maybe: was) more than racer's fantasy. In 2005, the devs gave teamnic an interview and Eric there stated that they had been approached by a "well-known rally-team" and that, "if everything goes to plan then we will have something interesting that rally fans can look forward to."

As of now it seems that not everything went to plan, but who knows.
Quote from Linsen :It is (or maybe: was) more than racer's fantasy. In 2005, the devs gave teamnic an interview and Eric there stated that they had been approached by a "well-known rally-team" and that, "if everything goes to plan then we will have something interesting that rally fans can look forward to."

As of now it seems that not everything went to plan, but who knows.

I hope it's still planed even if we would have heard more about it if it was, I guess!
Id love to see 2 hill climb tracks one tarmac and one dirt.

And for LFS to get together with some like Prodrive to do something rally related would be awsome.

There has been no talk about the rally pack since the devs mentioned it as a possibility back during the S2 release.

Can you tell me were i could find that "Rally Addon"...
#13 - Toad
Hmm Hillclimb.

Well, I guess it would be bad form to openly promote another sim, so I'll give you a clue.

A certain other Sim is "close" (read within the next day to a year - maybe!!!) to releasing a pro-team sponsored hill climb add-on (Trento-Bondone) and associated car (or cars?).... Supposedly it's been tested by some Hill-Climb driver for what that's worth.

The sim? Well that is the tricky part since it's not LFS. Here's a clue, get a notepad ready! - It begins with an 'n' and ends with "etKar"

Once you complete that challenge, a little look at the RSC forum should enlighten you a bit more...

Toad.
Quote from n4v4lh4d4s :I just wanna know if there is any layout or track that is always going up like hillclimb?????

http://www.lfs.net/?page=contents&track=blackwood

Go here and then click to view information about the other tracks! Its shows you what they are like.

Or - Go on youtube and look at videos of people racing on other tracks
Or - Buy S2

A rally addon? Boo! Terrible idea, it'll ruin Live for Speed!

I think the devs were question about the lack of new rally(cross) content in S2' and said rally content had been dropped from S2 to speed up the release, and it would be added afterwards. We just have to wait and see on the last bit.
i think tarmac hillblimb would be cool with some awesome car variations.
Quote from GeForz :No.

Actually, yes.... Check the Aston layout here. I really enjoy this and although its not a purely onward and upward climb, it has a really good feel. Close to a lot of UK hillclimb and sprint events anyway.

Quote :And LFS is more about circuite driving. (besides autocross layouts)

But that in no way implies that LFS should only be about circuits....
Rally adon,no, better Update rallyx track like BL. And we need one rally car. How to drive whit city car in rallyx?aa?
Don't really see the problem, they already have Rallycross tracks available, so the cars go on dirt already, and tarmac isn't on drout or something!

1 Tarmac - 1 Mixed - 1 Full Dirt
If the content was something like:
2 rally cars, a hillclimb rally car and a buggy
+ Many tight rally stages with different surfaces ( dirt, asphalt, snow,...) + at least one hillclimb
I would be glad to pay 12£ for it!
+1
Quote from Maelstrom :If the content was something like:
2 rally cars, a hillclimb rally car and a buggy
+ Many tight rally stages with different surfaces ( dirt, asphalt, snow,...) + at least one hillclimb
I would be glad to pay 12£ for it!

+1, although i wouldnt be so bothered about the buggy. metal stud tyres would be nice for ice racing! ! !
Quote from Bob Smith :I think the devs were question about the lack of new rally(cross) content in S2' and said rally content had been dropped from S2 to speed up the release, and it would be added afterwards. We just have to wait and see on the last bit.

I'm surprised that since then we still haven't had word about the Castrol sponsor which is really what started this whole thing.
Quote from Bob Smith :I think the devs were question about the lack of new rally(cross) content in S2' and said rally content had been dropped from S2 to speed up the release, and it would be added afterwards. We just have to wait and see on the last bit.

I have read, somewhere, that the dev`s intention, is to simulate everything that can move on wheels

I think it was in an interview, given to either the danish, or norwegian community

That opens up, quite a lot of opportunities, as I see it

Hillclimb in LFS???
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG